mrbigtankers 521

mrbigtanker

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Got everything I think for the NOS, Hopefully next week or 2 I can pull the Manifold and get to work. I am thinking of shaving the 2 bosses and tap straight down if possible Tap it and then plug the heater line that comes out and shave it clean it and ceramic coat it. It will last for ever since no heat really and I think it will compliment the Header. I am also debating on pulling and having the Velocity stacks polished.

Truck will go back in shop for the rear Bed skirts to be done,and possible a couple more things to piss people off.As in cutting things off. lol

• Like 1

Got everything I think for the NOS, Hopefully next week or 2 I can pull the Manifold and get to work. I am thinking of shaving the 2 bosses and tap straight down if possible Tap it and then plug the heater line that comes out and shave it clean it and ceramic coat it. It will last for ever since no heat really and I think it will compliment the Header. I am also debating on pulling and having the Velocity stacks polished.

Truck will go back in shop for the rear Bed skirts to be done,and possible a couple more things to piss people off.As in cutting things off. lol

let me guess you gonna dehook

• Like 2

Do you have any plans for the rear , rollpan ? lighting option considered .  I would go back and scan some pages to see if you mentioned it , but then i glanced up and saw 175 on the page count ! Holy crap !  Seems faster just to ask .  :geek:

No there is some planning on this but not sure at this time. As of now I just want to finish the rear bed skirts cut the hooks and pull the tailgate latches off and re do from inside and finish the NOS system.

As for bumpers i think there is a set for sale from a guy out of Oregon i think for 150.00.

I got just got my set of bumpers on my truck and 2 sets of taillights. The 1 of course being brand new.

• Like 1

Mr. Big how about I have a scrap metal bin delivered to you and you can put all your old unwanted parts in it.  I can have a truck come and swap the bin out once a week for no charge.  This will be a big help to keep your area clean and free of clutter.  LOL

• Like 2