mrbigtankers 521

mrbigtanker

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mr. Big how about I have a scrap metal bin delivered to you and you can put all your old unwanted parts in it.  I can have a truck come and swap the bin out once a week for no charge.  This will be a big help to keep your area clean and free of clutter.  LOL

Its funny because I really don't have anything extra for it. I got another grill the NOS taillights and some other odds and ends. I was thinking of selling the E-brake set off my truck cables and all.

• Like 1

Actually down under the tranny tunnel it should be under coated not painted. But the battery tray should not even be there. But if you have to leave it at least paint it.

• Like 2

What do you mean by this statement that the battery tray should not even be there,  my 1970 and 1971 have that same exact battery tray.

My 1970

DSCN3882.JPG

My 1971

DSCN3883.JPG

My 1969 doesn't have it, but I had to modify that area to fit a large battery, as the 69 has a diesel engine, so I may have cut it out, or maybe there just wasn't one there, as it had the J13 block when I bought it.

Actually down under the tranny tunnel it should be under coated not painted. But the battery tray should not even be there. But if you have to leave it at least paint it.

• Like 1

Sorry wayno,

What I meant was if I were going to do all that work under the hood of my truck ( THAT I DON'T HAVE) I would have cut it out. It just looks like A bench.

• Like 3

Your welcome! The price seams fair for that kind of starter, quality new parts or N.O.S. is all I buy for my 620. Plus can you please tell me how I can buy some new head lights like you did? (I should have saved the link and don't want to read throw it all again)

• Like 1

If you want to adapt to a Sr20 tranny.

not to bother you guys, but that adapts to a 3rd gen supra tranny

• Like 2

IMG_1477_zps471bf79d.jpgIMG_1478_zps77298b36.jpgIMG_1481_zps0d20b019.jpgIMG_1482_zps105d11fd.jpgIMG_1483_zps86eff4fe.jpg

So I might scratch the wagon for this truck. I am a truck guy and this would make for a great start to work some magic..wheels alone are Budniks and worth a lot. :devil:

Do it! Not like anything is happening with it anyway :D and beside you don't have to chase down all the people to do the work for you all you need is a painter ;)

• Like 1