mrbigtankers 521

mrbigtanker

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Getting it all back together, I can do all of it except i need to figure how to tie it in to the AEM EMS4 i have and other then that i will at least have all plumbed up and done except the wiring side. I was told if I go with a 100 shot then i need to run a alternate fuel pump for 6 PSI of pressure so if I go With a 150 shot then i can T right off my fuel regulator and I will be good. So fuck it i am going with the 150 shot if it blows it blows.Sounds like fun to me.

• Like 3

Theyre stock from mexico. Land of j15 521s. Need some let me know. All day in mex. Sorry but things have gotten easier for me to get now that my native fellas over there now make 521 facebook pages. I have my own with only 521 owners or past owners with 200 members of owners only.

I asked for the pic last night. A few others going to take pics for me cause its on their trucks still.

• Like 1

Well for the record it's not a debate just thought they were cool and I was going to put hem back on my truck. Maybe

Those work to and to clarify when I said rare well Wayno has the only other set I've seen that well matches the set I got. But I have never seen the ones he got either but evidently there not rare because he has a picture of a bunch of them.

• Like 1