pic of your truck

Icehouse

I think it would be sweet to have the bed for cargo and then the wood there so you could lay comfortable.

Easy peasy man! Has to be some ol weathered wood to complete the patina.. And to lay on it would take a little more fabricating under than what i did with mine.. By looking at how you dive balls deep into your project, it would be a breeze for ya! Hahaha

Then moon roof the camper.

• Like 1
  • Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello from Japan everyone.

Currently active duty military stationed in Japan. I came across this and picked it up instantly for a daily driver. I instantly fell in love with the style of it. Needs a lot of care due to previous owner. 

Currently I have only added graphic vinyl, Lowering blocks/lower springs, and new windshield wipers. Really wish I had repainted the entire vehicle first. Current paint is rather poor and easily coming off. Plan to take her apart and have her fully repainted along with a new suspension system this winter when I ship her stateside to Nevada (Next base).

Slowly dipping my foot into the whole Datsun truck scene. Please feel free to ask questions and give advice. I am a total newbie to the datsun scene. 

Website (Japanese)- Photo's taken in Akihabara, Tokyo, JP 

ZA6YomS.jpg

• Like 2

Sorry, is that a pic after you lowered it? 

Negative. This is its current state today. Currently researching even more into an air setup. Sadly with the blocks/and springs it is not terrible but not quite the height I was looking for. The idea/ability to park and drop it then raise it for driving sounds really nice right now.

k8hYE8n.jpg

• Like 2