'79 210 Coupe build thread

thanx i will have them do the same. were you interested in the grill? i had bought a gx one from japan before. the spare grill i have is the same as the one in your avatar pic (no turn signals in the grill).

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thanx i will have them do the same. were you interested in the grill? i had bought a gx one from japan before. the spare grill i have is the same as the one in your avatar pic (no turn signals in the grill).

Is it the "mesh" or "slat" style?

Always interested in anything JDM if the price is right. B)

In case any one is interested, there is one on Ebay right now that is already setuo to be a street legal race car.

Looks like fun. :thumbup:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Datsun-Vintage-Race-car-1200-210-/150792268983?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item231beb6cb7#ht_2429wt_1165

FYI, my bumpers showed up today! Woohoo! :rofl:

And I ordered some flanges today to make my intake manifold. 3/8" thick stainless dual Mikuni flange, and KA24E head flange. Now just need to get some stainless pipe and get to cutting/welding. B)

The blue is actually three tone but that is the one i like ,,,,but just barely over the orange ,,,,just barely.

The yellow wagon picture ( about three pages ago ) was a Mooneyes event but not sure which one because i`ve had it in my photobucket quite awhile.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Will do.

Got some parts in the mail today! cool.gif

New JDM side markers

crap_017.JPG

New JDM turn signals

crap_015.JPG

And my bumpers shipped out today, so they should be here on Monday! :hyper:

600x450-2011080200007.jpg

Or course the down side is that those side markers are for an early round-eye car. So... blink.gif

It's either sell them on, or go back to the round-eye front. :sweat:

If I can get that JDM round-eye grill from Lonestar, the decision is already made... cool.gif

I still got the grill, been waiting on you to give me a yell! I've been hunting for another grill and I may have found another with the fog lights so if you want it, let's deal! :D

I still got the grill, been waiting on you to give me a yell! I've been hunting for another grill and I may have found another with the fog lights so if you want it, let's deal! :D

Yeah, I'm thinking I might stick with the round eye grill after all, so we do need to get something done. B)

Roger that John, send me a pm and let's get it done. If your shop is close enough, I may be able to drop it off on my lunch. Also, check these guys, they have a spray on chrome paint that looks like the real deal! I'm gunna get me this and try it out.

http://www.alsacorp.com/products/killercans/kc/killerchrome.htm

Roger that John, send me a pm and let's get it done. If your shop is close enough, I may be able to drop it off on my lunch. Also, check these guys, they have a spray on chrome paint that looks like the real deal! I'm gunna get me this and try it out.

http://www.alsacorp....illerchrome.htm

Looks like it is Tollen's reagent based, with a standard auto grade clear over it.

• 1 month later...