You know you own a Datsun when.............

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You just want to kill her, but you know in your heart you could: Never live without her...

Dude, you can always get another dishwasher........

Um, were you talking about your Datsun. Must have misinterpreted that.

• Like 1

Dude, you can always get another dishwasher........

Um, were you talking about your Datsun. Must have misinterpreted that.

Too funny! Yup I was talking about my wagon which I got running yesterday, after which "she" stranded me on the side of the road on the way to the muffler shop. Thankfully my brother owns a lot of Datsuns (10) so he was able to fix me right up! Datsuns can't live with them...Definitely: Can't live without them!
  • Like 1

Datsun strands you on the side of the road?

Pics or it didn't happen.

Yeah and it did it to me again today on the way to Lancaster. No big deal, except I had my kids (4 legged kind) with me. We did make it to my brothers though. We think we have it figured out...Our journey back home tonight will be interesting, to be sure...Sorry no pics at this time. However, if it happens again...
  • Like 1

You get one of these in the mail lol IMG_20170324_162017_zps5smwbkuq.jpg

My friend just had his mini van towed because of a "concerned citizen". It cost him $300.00 to get it back. His neighbor has an issue with him and rather than resolve it amicably: He becomes an anonymous concerned citizen...Chickenshit behavior to say the least.

I got one of those for a 510 I sold to a guy in the SF Bay Area.

I asked him "Where were you on (can't remember the exact date)?".After a long pause,

I told him about the letter I received.

They do give you a chance to correct it after the first letter.

My friend just had his mini van towed because of a "concerned citizen". It cost him $300.00 to get it back. His neighbor has an issue with him and rather than resolve it amicably: He becomes an anonymous concerned citizen...Chickenshit behavior to say the least.

Chickenshit yes.

But minivans are for soccer moms. It deserved to be towed.

• Like 1

Chickenshit yes.

But minivans are for soccer moms. It deserved to be towed.

Please allow me to elucidate. His, hers, theirs... He bought the mini van for his wife and their 5 kids. Whether or not "it deserved to be towed": Is a matter of opinion...Thank you for yours.

P.S.

You know, I think a couple of those kids did play soccer...

• Like 1

Please allow me to elucidate. His, hers, theirs... He bought the mini van for his wife and their 5 kids. Whether or not "it deserved to be towed": Is a matter of opinion...Thank you for yours.

P.S.

You know, I think a couple of those kids did play soccer...

He should have got her a 2+2.

Mini vans are evil.

Almost as evil as a Prius.

I disagree - we had an Aerostar extended van,& it worked well for our family.

I even towed our Triumph TR6 with it.I think it's all about the drivers.

I rather see minivans used to haul kids,than a 4WD,crew cab pickup.

• Like 3

We have a Mazda 5 mini minivan. That little thing has sliding doors on both sides, three row seating for 7, and has zoom zoom. Further more it has never transported a child to a single soccer event. Cross country, track and field, ultimate frisbee, fencing, girl scouts, guitar and violin lessons... Absolutely yes.

;)   :)  :thumbup:  :D  :frantics:  :wub:

Hey wait a minute, now that I think of it, my wife just got a huge ticket for rolling threw a stop sign.... MINIVANS ARE EVIL!!!!!!  :fu:

• Like 3

You know you own a Datsun when your volt meter, duct tape, and PB blaster ride shotgun.

(other tools and a load of spare parts are there too, just these deserve quick access for weird noises that provoke side of the road investigation).

• Like 2