Pinned Topics

Christ, half of the first page is dedicated to "pinned" or "stickied" topics. Maybe create a folder just for them and put the important ones out? That's a bit excessive!

At the very least, sticky the butt lice thread. Fucker has some more life in it, apparently.

• Like 4
  • Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I totally agree it's epidemic. Need to clean house. No one reads them. People have to be told to go there to (presumably) read them.

FOUR??? on Dave Pare???? Two of them selling decals??? wtf.

Even the FAQ is bloated with repetitious quotes.

Time to go through and prune the dead wood.

I totally agree it's epidemic. Need to clean house. No one reads them. People have to be told to go there to (presumably) read them.

FOUR??? on Dave Pare???? Two of them selling decals??? wtf.

Even the FAQ is bloated with repetitious quotes.

Time to go through and prune the dead wood.

I asked for the Dave pare ones be pinned for a while so when the family looks for them they would be easy to find for NON RATSUNERS

Dave was a good man dont put him on the bottom to fast

I was thinking this exact same thing the other day. For someone like me, who never reads through the pinned topics anyways, anytime you want to see an updated thread you have to scroll down half the page......and then look to the left while doing so to see when you've reached the end of the pinned topics so you know where to start looking.

I too think maybe they should be consolidated into their own thread, and just have one "Pinned" topic at the top.

I asked for the Dave pare ones be pinned for a while so when the family looks for them they would be easy to find for NON RATSUNERS

Dave was a good man dont put him on the bottom to fast

this.

I pinned them temporarily for friends/family of daves that arnt members can find them easy