Sightings

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Saw this 320 up on N Willamette yesterday, parked at a Toyota shop. First 320 I've seen in person. Looked like it's been there for awhile...

78D85A32-138B-4A2C-92E6-D98BEB990D56_zps

This lovely 521 was chillin' in the Pearl today. I'm pretty jealous of the side mirrors and the pinstripes.

D9056A45-01A6-4772-A28D-B82CAE626F2F_zps

• Like 5

20150527_001109.jpg

20150527_001148.jpg

Drove by the gas station on my way home in WA Cheney. The owner was on his way to deliver the car. Nice guy! allowed me to take as many pics, but didn't want to hold him it was midnight.

Cool GT...

what the fuck is that doing in cheney way ......wheres it going and who bought it and why is it on a uhaul trailer ... fucker should be enclosed lol 

• Like 4

Yesterday my lady and I went to eat 2 miles from home and saw 4 720's and 2 620's, I was driving for all of them but this one

IMG_20150528_164733996_HDR_zpsseqzk2nu.j

These are from the past week or so

IMG_20150519_125050634_HDR_zpsrb54c3ro.j

IMG_20150516_195451748_HDR_zpsctqijnba.j

• Like 4

Woah. Never thought a car like that would be in Cheney. Where was the guy taking it?

BTW, cool to see another Spokane-area poster on here.

And cool to see you too! 

I couldn't believe my eyes either haha, I made a U-Turn half a mile in denial. But it was real...

and since you asked, if i remember right he was taking it somewhere in Iowa. The previous owner imports Japanese cars and he is from the Seattle area. 

you won't believe how many nice cars here in Spokane area, but they are enclosed... I've seen 1600 Roadster 66-67 with 48,000 original miles. That thing was unbelievably stock and clean, not restored. 

• Like 1

Spotted this goon at College Park in Upland, Ca on Memorial Day weekend. Had original Peter West Datsun Santa Monica license plate frame on the rear.

VCsk7iol.jpg

IXlwXvtl.jpg

• Like 6