Sightings

I have access to a cherry picker when the time comes.

I might take you up on that when I get around to it. Reason I want it is so I can do a at home hobby shop and have tools necessary to do jobs, let people come and work on rigs and not have to worry about needing the bigger things. Plans include a 2 post and possibly a 4 post lift. And a projector to have drive in movies
  • Like 2
  • Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You liked that projector idea uh?

was talking about drive ins and it popped in my head that I can fit three or five cars in the one side of the shop if done right. And I've always wanted a projector. Don't know if someone mentioned doing it in the shop or not though

My lil bro sent these to me the other day asking if I knew who owned it while out and about in Long Beach Ca, said it was an old lady driving it. Seen it parked a few times around my side of the city but not actually moving. Maybe one day I'll get a chance to check it out and maybe make an offer on it if it's worth it ;)

IMG_1719_zpsqm5v3juj.jpg

IMG_1718_zpsg5cerp3g.jpg

• Like 1

^^^ YEAH THAT'S DEFINITELY OLD LADY DAMAGE THERE 

HA!, that's awesome, from my perspective looking at him coming through my mirror he looked like he was pulling a coffee shop :lol:

thats wayno then ... perfect description of the wayno lifestyle

• Like 2

Green 521 spotted as I was pulling in to the Home Depot.

blue72_2015_sighting02.jpg

blue72_2015_sighting03.jpg

Parked next to him and chatted for a minute.  I should have gotten his contact info so I could drive over in my Z and check out his 610 goon.

• Like 2

Who did I see on Hwy 14 in Lyle Tuesday evening? I was headed into town eastbound in the Roadster when a blue 510 sedan was coming out of town headed west. Looked like a nicely maintained ride, the driver and I exchanged waves as we passed.

Today, In my town of Tuttle, OK, I saw a near perfect 68 Datsun Fairlady roadster. Red with two gorgeous women inside. I tried to get a pic, but my phone is really showing it's age and wouldn't let me.

Today, In my town of Tuttle, OK, I saw a near perfect 68 Datsun Fairlady roadster. Red with two gorgeous women inside. I tried to get a pic, but my phone is really showing it's age and wouldn't let me.

That's because its all false, no pics = didn't happen.

• Like 2