Sightings

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Saw a really clean stock orange 710 hardtop coupe North of Salem Oregon parked in front of a house. If anybody on here is from the area it would be worth asking about. It's on the West side of I-5 at exit 263,  On River Road, North of the Brooklake Road intersection. It was there Friday and Sunday.

Would have liked to stop but I was a passenger, we were pulling a loaded trailer and on a mission

I seen an Orange 510 at the Ice Cream Cruise In Omaha last week.  It was clean except for the scabby ancient wheels on it.  Only one 510 out of the thousands of cars that showed up.  But there were a lot of nice z cars. But they don't tickle my fancy like the dimes do.  Hopefully next year there will be one more dime there.... Mine.

100_2588_zpsd9eecf9d.jpg 

I seen an Orange 510 at the Ice Cream Cruise In Omaha last week.  It was clean except for the scabby ancient wheels on it.  Only one 510 out of the thousands of cars that showed up.  But there were a lot of nice z cars. But they don't tickle my fancy like the dimes do.  Hopefully next year there will be one more dime there.... Mine.

100_2588_zpsd9eecf9d.jpg

When did Libres become 'scabby'? I love libres and wish I still had mine.

• Like 1