Sightings

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

At Tire Dogs today there was a 85 720 (i was the fat old handsome, debonair dude that talked to you )...and a silver 280z that had a hasp lock on rear hatch..but you weren`t to be seen..And a blue 620 rollin on really sparkly baby moon type wheels, about a block away

Shit like that always happens when i intentionally leave my camera at home.

[

2bd196b4.jpg

some older gentleman (hence living fossil on the side it's not just about the car haha) it's an automatic and no passenger seat but it looks mostly stock, left a note maybe he'll show up

Man, that`s a nice stocker..

Had one of my own at Littlerock Elem. today

80-81 510 woody

datsun522049.jpg

datsun522050.jpg

2012-02-19112339.jpg

2012-02-19112352.jpg

Saw this 5 speed 210 roundeye goon at the laundry mat by my house, stopped and chatted, first thing I said was "nice datsun " as I handed them a card , my dad was yelling " ask if they wana sell it!" From his honderp lol, but they are in love with it. Said they eould lurk around , im going to try and hook em up with a throttle cable.

Guess what... Its got points lol

I've seen that truck before Jon, I think at those rental shops out on airport road. There's also a red kc that's out there sometimes too.

i saw on CL about a month or two ago. i didnt get to talk to the owner, he had left it there (knechts) for a bit because it wouldnt start. i talked to the guy inside and said hes been waiting for a weber to come in, because his hitachi is missing a bunch of stuff, but he wanted to drive it anyways, so he went home to see if the weber had come in. i dont blame him for wanted to drive it! its pretty sweet

Small town but a few dattos areound here. I can never tell if they are into them or just driving old trucks, but this one was clean as fuck. Little bit of pinstriping on it made me think they had an idea.

I was admiring the ford next to it, which will be posted in the ricer section as well. Guy who owned the ford came out while I was taking pictures of it, so I smoothly switched to the truck haha!

IMAG1439.jpg

IMAG1436.jpg

The ford in question

IMAG1435.jpg

And its sweet wing that I slickly got a pic of while he was in it. Just taking oics of dattos here nothing to see.....

IMAG1438.jpg