Sightings

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[quote name='Dirk Diggler' date='08 June 2011 - 01:09 PM' timestamp='1307563780' post='490700']
Go move it :D

There's a morris minor like that for sale for $300 by me. It's just the body, suspension, and odds and ends but its solid. Would make a cool off-road buggy.
[/quote]

Believe me, I was seriously tempted.

crossed paths with a 510 in Or city rocking a dark green upper and light green lower BRE paint with dark green BRE stripes.

went by to quick to snap a pic

^^^ sounds like a cool color scheme...

Oics or it didnt happen... lol... jk :P

Saw this dude in the Napa parking lot coming back from the ropes course today.. love the 8-bit theme.

Photo1575.jpg

Looks like a military theme... clean car though...

another nonDatsun. This 1959 Morris Minor was across the street the other day. :cool:

IMG_6376.jpg

IMG_6377.jpg

IMG_6378.jpg

IMG_6379.jpg

while @ a local JY today, one of the employee's told me about a 1200 so went to check it out and this is what I found. The owner wants way to much $$ for it.

IMG_6393.jpg

IMG_6394.jpg

how much is too much?

owner wants 3 to 4 thousand. The motor was torn apart years ago and they gave up on it because they couldn't find a rebuild / gasket kit. The odometer reads 21,658 and he says they are original.

last time on the road was Dec of 89.

owner wants 3 to 4 thousand. The motor was torn apart years ago and they gave up on it because they couldn't find a rebuild / gasket kit. The odometer reads 21,658 and he says they are original.

last time on the road was Dec of 89.

Good god that's a little too much.

Hey anyone going to this? If you are bring your Datsuns!

f24fb912.jpg

Good god that's a little too much.

Hey anyone going to this? If you are bring your Datsuns!

f24fb912.jpg

Iv cruised down for a few of them but I havent been in a while.

If money allows Ill come down for this one, Ill visit my sister while Im there too lol

Iv cruised down for a few of them but I havent been in a while.

If money allows Ill come down for this one, Ill visit my sister while Im there too lol

Cool, I really hope more people go to this one not just with Z but with other Datsuns.

Sorry if this is not a sighting but I thought I would share this can anyone say "Datsun Saves"

Saw this dude in the Napa parking lot coming back from the ropes course today.. love the 8-bit theme.

Photo1575.jpg

I met him at the NAPA in Wilsonville. nice guy! he said he couldn't make it to Canby becase he had a race that weeked,but he said he'd tell his brother about it. a family that owns Datsuns & races them is great to hear about.