Sightings

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nice! Used to cruze my 510 all through that area . Maybe I'll catch her there and convince her to get on.

Like I said, Ed and I have tried.

So many people here have told me about her truck, and how bad ass Joey built it.

She was a Datsun owner before I.

For her lack of Ratsun-ness, and his labor, The Dr. took her Rats n Wrenches emblem off the grill.

My last trip to Portland, I got to drive that thing. Fuck!

I told Ed, and he said i made the biggest mistake in the world.

"The second you drove that truck, you only guaranteed that you'll be tearing yours apart the second you get back home."

Too true...LZ22 anybody?

Who owns the sweet olive color goon in the bay area its gotta be a Ratsun guy. I saw it on Central Ave. at Pierce St in El Cerrito, Richmond area I was the guy in the black and white ford with the red and blue lights on at the gas station lol not in the back seat. Anyways nice car if you are on here. It grabbed my attention even though i was kinda busy.

Saw this blue bad boy somewhere between vancouver WA and seattle on my way home to portland a few weeks ago. Looks familiar but I don't know too many peoples cars on Ratsun, I'm sure this is a Ratsuner though.

1305492530548.jpg

I was the guy in the black jetta passenger seat if the owner of this car is on here.

Then I saw this 260z? on I205 south just before Sunnyside exit

1306028041441.jpg

my phone sucks so cant really see much.

Met the owner of this all original 68 4dr today outside Haggen in Arlington. He lives in Arlington!

Thats 4 510's I know of from here. RAD.

It was nice, original paint 2nd owner, and he has all the paperwork including bill of sale, bought in in 1995. Put a L20b with SU's and a 4 speed in it. Coooooool.

small1.jpg

small2.jpg