Sightings

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This Woman's dad owned Newberg Datsun, I guess she has a pretty rare datsun too. She doesn't like to talk much with a 25yr old with a couple tattoos and spikey hair. I'll try to get her to bring out the "rare" datsun.

aa8849b1.jpg

If i remember correctly, she has a light blue NL320 that is super rusty last time i saw it. She has had it for at least twenty years that i can remember.

546734338_1934965312_0.jpg

546734213_1934964864_0.jpg

546734014_1934964132_0.jpg

I sow this Datsun car and Datsun trailer in Aromas California heading south on higway 101:cool:.

Hahaha......... that has to be a Ratsun Member......... :lol:

I need to remember to keep my parts stash to a minimum........ if it all doesn't fit in a U-hual, goon, and a longbed trailer,,, maybe it's time for another Datsun? ..... with room for more parts...... :lol:

Local car show. I'd seen the black / orange ZX at a couple of shows before this, but it was the first time the '76 had made an appearance on my radar. Both are owned by the same guy and I chatted with him for a while.

76280nh.jpg

280zxnh.jpg

I haven't seen that one. A couple weeks ago I saw TWO 510s in an shop on north lake ave in altadena.

I think 1 is under construction, and the other is white, some older white fat guy drives it...looks kinda beat...lol

on right side of the road if your going north on lake...

I know that guy, I picked up the whole drive train and running gear from that ZXt

lives just across the river from hood river

As you can see here....

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/18810-we-be-pirates/page__p__261566__fromsearch__1#entry261566

We be pirates™

2010 Ratsun.net productions

A story of lust, love, and adventure. When things turn for the worst for skib (clint eastwood) He must abandon his family and take a trip that would make or break the average man. He witnesses his friends die around him and his travels turn for the worst when toyota steals his precious triple S head. Now on a manhunt for the assholes that murdered his friends and took his precious head skib will leave no one alive. Also starring Gwenith paltrow, and ludacris.

NOW OUT ON DVD get your copy now pm skib

As you can see here....

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/18810-we-be-pirates/page__p__261566__fromsearch__1#entry261566

We be pirates™

2010 Ratsun.net productions

A story of lust, love, and adventure. When things turn for the worst for skib (clint eastwood) He must abandon his family and take a trip that would make or break the average man. He witnesses his friends die around him and his travels turn for the worst when toyota steals his precious triple S head. Now on a manhunt for the assholes that murdered his friends and took his precious head skib will leave no one alive. Also starring Gwenith paltrow, and ludacris.

NOW OUT ON DVD get your copy now pm skib

:rofl: