• On a trailer
    • If you quite your day jobs
    • You guys are crazy but it will happen

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

0s no way I need more details. I'd love to run 0's. I got the slotted crossmember to pull in some neg camber. But I thought 0 would rub all day. I shall scower ze thread.

edit: just read through the whole project thread. WOW. great car, Im super impressed by all the little details. I may have to bite on those shaved vents. My dad and I are starting the tear down of my 510 this weekend to prep for paint. I bought a set of guns, and some other various tools to help. Never painted a car before so Im very much expecting to learn something/have to do it again. Again this is SUCH a beautiful dime.

Edited by ichorid
Fumble
0s no way I need more details. I'd love to run 0's. I got the slotted crossmember to pull in some neg camber. But I thought 0 would rub all day. I shall scower ze thread...

15x7 zero offset and a 195/50-15 works fine on the rear. Needs camber plates up front.

The problem I have is everyone who sells these wheels lists them as +40 offset only... :(

• 1 month later...
cruising with two of my 510 buddies, waiting for icehouses dime to be done getting painted so then we can all cruise!!! :D

I can't wait!!!

Where is Trevor's BMX bike rack?

• 7 months later...

My build thread is so far back! I guess I will start posting some work in the next couple weeks before canby. overall since my dimes been running I have had no problems what so ever and couldnt ask for a better motor (thanks jeff :D ) Just lastnight I was looking at my 510 and realized the taillight needed to be cleaned up to make the rear look better. So I took the lights apart and polished, repainted, and cleaned the lenses and I was in shock how nice they turned out. Now you guys want pics but you will have to wait till later. Got to go too work!!

sorry ive been busy you guys but here is a before picture of the taillights <br>

craigslist1.jpg

and a couple pics of the repaint, my friend decided to paint his lights as well.<br>

d2941cb2169d__1274307479000.jpg

2780dbef75b2__1274467396000.jpg

44c23cc603b4__1274467351000.jpg

2c13cc98f88e__1274175068000.jpg

after :D

I painted behind the reverse lights with a silver to give it a cleaner look and so you cant see the rust in the dividers pieces in the lights

3ce6f4704834__1274467279000.jpg

I'm happy with how they turned out!

is that franks red car? if so what happened to it

yes it is. He pulled the motor out of it and hopes to have it back in before canby!

here is a pic of the dent :(

9a989feb7fbb__1274469077000.jpg

32d2adc5b8c3__1274468764000.jpg

oh and I installed a bullet mirror unfortunatley not soon enough because I got a ticket from the seattle police!

88123e894fdd__1274468745000.jpg

Looks good dude! I just noticed (even though I'm over there all the time) you have SSS in your license plate! if that's not custom, its damn lucky! How did Trevors turn out? he had some nastier pitting...

haha I changed it in paint on my computer I wish it said SSS. Trevor's turned out pretty good, he could have scuffed them more but that's my opinion.

And I'm so glad the truck didnt hit my grill, I dont know what I would do! haha

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...