• On a trailer
    • If you quite your day jobs
    • You guys are crazy but it will happen

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are some pics for you guys to see. The lady has full coverage and said "it paid for the last guy to get his car fixed" It makes me mad that she acted like it was no big deal. She's lucky I walked away after it happened because I freaked out when i saw what happened. All it did to her bumper was scuff her paint and clean the dirt off her car :( I dont know how much insurance will give but I want my car just repainted again even if i have to put money down too, different shaded body panels bug me!!!

IMG_49201.jpg

IMG_49181.jpg

IMG_49231.jpg

IMG_49221.jpg

IMG_49251.jpg

• 3 months later...

1)when I drive my yellow car I park in cerian spots where it cant be backed in to,Thats if I park at all.

also away from other cars.

2)thats why I drive a beater 510 most of the time!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that car should be a garage queen by now. just drive it around on Sundays.

not a daily driver anymore

Well youll say its made to be driven? Then expect more HITS in this day of the BLACKBERRY and the BIG SUV

• 3 weeks later...

i restore classic cars in arlington if you need to get your car fixed. looks like the whole side and roof would have to be painted to get away from a blend in the quater. do you have a paint code? pm if your interested, we only do high quality work that 100% guarenteed. just up in arlington off highway nine. i seen your car last year at 5/10/10 meet its too nice to have damage like that!

• 3 weeks later...

These cars are meant to be driven, not put away in a garage where no one can see them... I may not have the best looking dime, but I built it so i can enjoy the car. But then again thats just me...

He drives it daily i thought?

This car is the only reason to own a 510, pure inspiration. Honestly, my most favoritest 510 (CAR) anywhere. If someone gave me a Ferrari I would trade it for this car.

Too bad about the dent, it was a bizzo, right? She was probably trying to figure out why her car was parallel parking itself and why it wouldn't respond to voice activated text.

• Like 1

once again thanks for the compliments! haha

Chases bad guys is more like it.

yes its my cop car :D

I was daily driving it for a while everyone has seen it at the shows and all, its amazing to drive. Recently I have been driving my four door around though. Ive been working so much I havent had time to post but soon I will start making some more build thread progress on the car dont worry you guys. It will have some new additions for canby which I cant wait for because its my favorite show :D

since I cant make a post without a pic here is the four door.

5101.jpg

5102.jpg

510.jpg

• Like 1