Halloween Parties

Well here is a oic from Last nights' Party... got Fucked up but not as fucked up as "Mario".. we had to carry his ass out.. then drew all over his face with Perm Marker... Im middle superman, Mario is a buddy Oscar and my Good Friend Jorge Luigi...

3-2.jpg

This just got sent from my friends phone.. i didnt take any but ima ask for more to post here...

Anyone else have any Halloween parties they went to?

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I got up sunday morning around 11 am

There was a moped in the yard, a costume in the driveway. A couple cameras laying around. Somehow our dining room table was in the middle of the room and used as a beer pong table.

More women then men at this party. I didn't get photo's of everyone here, but there were about 30 people that showed up.

2011-10-29_21-34-05_312.jpg

2011-10-29_20-22-12_277.jpg

Ok... here are some more oics of the night... Thru in a funny one of me since i was drunk that was my excuse... Guy with the mask is my friends BF he is a bouncer so yeah.. he is big... and superwoman is luigi's wife... Since buddy Oscar and Best friend Jorge went as MArio and Luigi, me and the wifey went as Superman/woman...

IMAG0203.jpg

IMAG0189.jpg

IMAG0194.jpg

IMAG0192.jpg

My Ratsun Salute

imagejpeg_0.jpg

And the stupid funny one of me with some kitty ears... Gay i know... Fuck it... For teh Lulz

IMAG0210.jpg

"i wish i was going to a party. instead im writing a compare contrast essay and i choose to compare contrast FWD to RWD "

I did that also, in a writing 121 class I was taking. Do not forget what happens to weight transfer when a FWD car accelerates, and brakes.