My 521 down in the lab...

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 5 months later...

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="jrock4224" data-cid="813828" data-time="1355651486"><p>

Les Schwab there like 69 bux a wheel..... For a while there every there</p></blockquote>

i know saw the price and all but ibjust got fired :-/ so would need to sell my chevy rallys some audio stuff i got and turbo parts i got laying around to buy these. Or i can wait for my taxes.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="jrock4224" data-cid="813828" data-time="1355651486"><p>

Les Schwab there like 69 bux a wheel..... For a while there every there</p></blockquote>

i know saw the price and all but ibjust got fired :-/ so would need to sell my chevy rallys some audio stuff i got and turbo parts i got laying around to buy these. Or i can wait for my taxes.

You got FIRED,explain yourself young man.lol

SATURDAY WORK PARTY....

9C3EBA96-7B96-48A1-8E26-B475BF65EB18-311

for the record i never liked these wheels till i seen black deaths truck ...... they look awesome and are cool cause there a common wheel and i think they would look sick powdercoated.....especially at the ride height black death has used ....truck is awesome.....u should be able to locate some on the list at any time...

but yeah konig u better start a thread of the job loss.....

• Like 1

DSCF3007.jpg That was at New Years day waffles 2011 before #46 showed up ,my son is in Nor cal Tahoe for winter his truck is non opted waiting disc brakes next , there are more pics here under six lug wheels I think and three 72 Datsuns here also ,korean bbq  , or alleycatgarage on bucket ,I gotta do my wifes rear trailblazer brakes on Sunday shit at least have a lift in the rain in So Cal.

I have the chevy rallys on my truck 16x8 -24 with 195-50-15 tires but i cant drop the rear more cause itll rub.

And to getting fired. I worked at walmart.

Hated the job was tiring unloading trucks isnt fun when u have 2 people to do a 9-11 person job so after beeing worked like a mule or worse you get tired right? So i started slowing down on performance so they wrote me up 3 times and well we got nore people total of 7 for a crew when its supposed to be 13. And well our new supervisor is the worst of scum he stands around and talks and dont do shiet. So i cussed him out and two weeks later they fired me.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="mrbigtanker" data-cid="814339" data-time="1355727525"><p>

Good for you FUCK Walmart.I would rather flip burgers then work for that piece of shit company.</p></blockquote>

jus started a thread about it ill post oics later i get the feeling this is going to be a huge disscussion.

• 4 weeks later...

Well it has been some time since I have worked on my datsun contraption, but I got the bug the other day. Here's a sneak peak of what's going on.

IMG_20130107_144648.jpg

69' 510 IRS FTW!!!

IMG_20130107_144723.jpgIMG_20130107_144703.jpg

I've started in on some brackets but I ran out of wire for the welder... and my phone was dead so no pics. Doh! This also means I'm converting to 4 lug so my wheels and tires will be up for sale in order to raise money for a 5 speed, custom drive shaft, new wheels/tires, etc.

• Like 1