Internet providers

Jester

I am soooo tired of TRYING to read through all the BS in small print. Why can't they just say in bold print how much your going to have to pay later. Makes it difficult to want to do business with any of them. We don't even use our house phone. Just the internet. Don't see paying the 75 bucks for a package that only gets half used.

Question: what are some of you using for internet / TV and, roughly, what is it costing you a month? Also, are you happy with what your getting?

Any insight is greatly appreciated

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is what I know. Comcast sucks. Horrible customer service. Black out times. Never actually get the speed they say.

That said, the often are the only high speed available.

i have comcast and my internet speeds are way higher then what they say...the tech that was here last time was like holly cow why are your so high

Here is what I know. Comcast sucks. Horrible customer service. Black out times. Never actually get the speed they say.

That said, the often are the only high speed available.

Comcast is the WORST internet provider I've ever had to deal with. All the reasons listed above ^^^^

1490122887.png

I wasn't really looking for an internet dyno. I have to admit though, it was pretty cool to see how freak'n slow my computer is. I just wanted to know the; they suck, their service techs are idiots, these guys are great and why. Looking at the dyno sheets, lol, looks like comcast is pretty quick. I'm pretty sure they are local here too.

1490266549.png