610 street demon resurection

bonvo

Looking good! My only issue is that you have your wheels turned the wrong way for some of the images. Your wheels should always be completely visible in whatever angle youre viewing the car. Every time you post more pictures, I get more excited to see this in June.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh she is far from perfect there is rust that still needs to be addressed there are alot of little flaws here and there and i really dont see the l series being in there forever but my plan has always been to shoot for something like this

2005massuru1631555.jpg

mine will have the early fenders and taller fender mirrors with lanyards for the hood pins

• 3 weeks later...

well im 99% ready for canby gave her an oil change on saturday and today i pulled the rear wheels off and polished them up again while i was at it i threw my 3/8ths spacers on to get them right where i want them

before

F6DC02D1-orig.jpg

after

512218DD-orig.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

today was a datto day i did a complete front brake job with, acording to the parts house is the last set of 76 610 front rotors in the country no more violent shudders when braking its awesome

thanks lonestar yeah it has been a long haul but im very happy with the end result now for the real fun getting more power

tristin it was for best datsun other basically best car that wasn't a 510 or a z

I just read through this thread, all I can say is WOW!!! I can hardly believe how great this car turned out. It's really making me think maybe I should try painting my Project "parts car" Resurrection car myself. I really want it to look better, before I drive it to the J.C.C.S. again this year.

Awesome Job :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

• Like 1

you read threw the entire thing? you must have been at it for awhile lol yes my 610 the legendary revival story not many know about as for painting all i can say is if i can make it look this good with rattle can anything is possible

well as some of you know ive been having ignition issues since canby banner sugested the ignition relay on the kick panel and he was right (thanks for saving me the time of tracking it down bro) so today i took it out and thought i would try cleaning it i found this

E424B171-orig.jpg

needless to say cleaning it is out of the picture im gonna check my parts stash to see if i have another or ill just order one