• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, I haven't read this thread since it had only a few replies. This got funny!!! :lol:

But why do you guys put all the blame on boys being raised as sissies?! What about the chicks who have come to adulthood thinking that they've got bigger dicks than the men around them? I won't say that I don't talk mad shit and say shit like I rule the roost in my house with my husband, but I don't believe it for one second..... and can't believe that anyone else would let a relationship continue if one or the other significant other did. In my opinion, parents aren't teaching their kids how marriages and relationships should work these days it seems. As Hardwyre said, it's not about standing in front of the other, but beside them and supporting them.

Tell your wife to get a hobby to do while you tinker with your Datsun..... and to grow the fuck up and tell you why she really wants it gone.

Honestly, I'm sorry to hear that she's trying to force you into selling it. I hope that you and Shagy are able to get it running in tip top shape. If that does happen, I'd be interested to hear her reasoning for you still needing to let it go ;)

Please tell me you have a hot single, car-loving, SANE sister!!!

You nailed it though; she needs her own hobby. The problem with the new American ideal of a relationship is that one individual is supposed to give their entity identity to the other individual. 1 + 1 = 1 bullshit. It looks good on a card and sounds great in a song, but sucks ass in real life. I have three women who I know are "chasing" me. They're all adorable, wonderful young women; but they're all insecure and extremely needy. I have my own short comings and issues, I certainly don't need nor want to be responsible for making someone else happy. I've played the savior/white knight role before, and it is emotionally and physically exhausting.

No I don't have a clue who OP's wife is or what she's like, but it really sounds like she's threatened by that Datsun. OP, surprise her with some flowers, tell you you love her, and ask her to help you change the spark plugs. Maybe if she gets involved with the project, she'll not only get to spend the time she's seeking with you, but also see how much you enjoy it.

And maybe, just maybe she'll become WatDifey2.0

.... OP, surprise her with some flowers, tell you you love her, and ask her to help you change the spark plugs. Maybe if she gets involved with the project, she'll not only get to spend the time she's seeking with you, but also see how much you enjoy it....

One question.... how you going to get the Datsun into the kitchen??????

Please tell me you have a hot single, car-loving, SANE sister!!!

OP, surprise her with some flowers, tell you you love her, and ask her to help you change the spark plugs. Maybe if she gets involved with the project, she'll not only get to spend the time she's seeking with you, but also see how much you enjoy it.

Sorry, no sisters, just an average-looking, manipulative, abusive, alcoholic brother.... any takers? :lol:

And I'd agree with trying to maybe get her involved, but maybe not with changing the spark plugs... haha. If I recall correctly, Rustina had some issues with his wife not being too happy with the Datto, and he finally got her interested in doing the interior re upholstery for him. At least set her in a direction that will hopefully interest her :)

why cant we have all three of these in one woman?

hot-girls-photo-mirrors-7.jpghottie slut!!!

4018084426_e715d6bde6.jpgthat works on cars

p.jpgnuff said

I have yet to find all three in one woman........ dont think they exist!!!!

good luck bro hope shaggy can help you out. no datsun sould be left behind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

why cant we have all three of these in one woman?

hot-girls-photo-mirrors-7.jpghottie slut!!!

4018084426_e715d6bde6.jpgthat works on cars

p.jpgnuff said

I have yet to find all three in one woman........ dont think they exist!!!!

Why in only one woman. Have three women. One can wrench on your Datto the other be making a sammich while you are busy talking with the slutty one.

• Like 1

When I left active duty in the Air Force the wife and I lived with my parents for a couple months. That was a really hard time for her. A woman needs her own home as much as a car guy needs a garage. The underlying issue may be her desire for you guys to have your own place. She may be resentful of the Datto because she thinks its a money pit keeping you guys from getting said place. Some things I have learned while dealing with issues like PTSD, Deppression, and being married to a spouse with an alcholic father is that no matter what:

I love her in spite of her shortcomings

I can only fix my own problems not hers

Communication is key

Good luck I will keep you and the Datto in my prayers.

• Like 1

Why in only one woman. Have three women. One can wrench on your Datto the other be making a sammich while you are busy talking with the slutty one.

I like tallish, large-ish breasts and skinny arms.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...