For my 20,000th post I just want to thank all ratsun members for making this the greatest forum, certainly the greatest Datsun forum ever. Over a half million posts and 8,800 members, and in only 4 short years! Incredible! Jeff, did you ever expect such a thing when you started this? Thanks for a place to shoot the shit about our favorite subject.

• Like 15
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For my 20,000th post I just want to thank all ratsun members for making this the greatest forum, certainly the greatest Datsun forum ever. Over a half million posts and 8,800 members, and in only 4 short years! Incredible! Jeff, did you ever expect such a thing when you started this? Thanks for a place to shoot the shit about our favorite subject.

You alone account for 1 in every 25 posts. So if you factor in all the other participants in our collective conversations~ your impact on the success of this forum is under no uncertain terms....

~ENORMOUS~

So for all those too busy or unititiated~ I offer a collective THANK YOU. :cool:

• Like 1

Mike, are you retired? I had to quit my job to keep up with Ratsun, an i still only to 5k posts ... :lol:

good job Mike, seems like only yesterday you were at 19,975! :blink:

thanks for all the knowledge, eh.

My profile says 19,858 ??? INDY p/m'd me at 19,999 and told me.lolz. No not retired, yet.

at the onset of the thread I had absolutely no idea who "datsunmike" was, or why his information should be considered gospel. he was literally "some dude online" to me.

Check out date stamp

lol.giflol.gif

I have learned more about transmissions from Datzenmike then from any other source because he is willing to answer the same question over and over and over again. And that alone should help him gain saint hood.

• Like 1

Check out date stamp

lol.giflol.gif

I have learned more about transmissions from Datzenmike then from any other source because he is willing to answer the same question over and over and over again. And that alone should help him gain saint hood.

Saint Rat?

Not bad.

But Mike has been a huge help to everyone of us.

Thanx, Mang!