NEW ART- For you 620 guys!

Well the urge overtook me and I had to draw up another Datto. I've had a few requests for some 620 art and I aim to please.

I am a sucker for painted wheels and moon disks. I fell in love with the color of Icehouse's KC. So I had to go green!

Look forward to hearing what y'all think!

Ratsun620KCFlat.jpg

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome as always. I love the rising sun hood protector. Cool bullet theme to. Only thing I'm kinda so-so on is the lakes pipes, but to each his own. I jelous of your ability...but if I could draw something like that I think my life would be overtaken by drawing car ideas that I have.

Is your name Chip Foose in another life(man he has got nothing on you)? What program do you use or is that done in airbrush or those pantone things. I've tried to do a few sketch ups like that but I had to file them in file 13! Man we need to get a program on speed channel puttin the rat touch on some old 320's, 520's, 620's, etc. with you doin the art work like ol' chip on overhaulin!! Great job.

That is badass. I love the lake pipes. thinkin about putting them on my wagon. Oh yea, You need to do a 510 wagon. I think we should name you (Master Ratsun):cool:

awsome cool sweet great amazing good sick tight nice wicked hot rad fun super best crazy awesome the shit fantastic chill dope extreme insane kool radical wonderful badass excellent gnarly the best neat pro awsomeness beautiful fly fresh gangster high ill kewl kick ass phat

foose who you are the man

That is badass. I love the lake pipes. thinkin about putting them on my wagon. Oh yea, You need to do a 510 wagon. I think we should name you (Master Ratsun):cool:

AWESOME WORK!!! :cool:

Scott please do a wagon (A '69 PLEASE) , I would get it blown up and framed!! like I said before you have a great talent :D

Clayton

I had a friend building the hottest 620. He used some of my suggestions and I noticed 1 you did. The bed rail smoothed to match the spear. It is great on a real truck. He smoothed his tailgate so I had him add a center pull handle on the inside. He chopped the top and dropped in a built sbc 327. Lowered nose, 9" rear with 15x10s. Lot more too.

Thanks EVERYONE! Glad y'all are digging it. Yeah I had to pause before I made the decision for shaved bedhooks. I LOVE bedhooks, But when guys shave them and fill it so it carries the bullet line all the way down the bed... man, that is hottness.

Glad you are digging the Bra too!

Way to catch the buick special nod Mike! Now we just need someone who is good with a rifle to target shoot someone's rig in reality.

I love lake pipes. One thing cool about lake pipes it that it can make your vehicle look lower than it is. Plus I like bringing a little old skool to the new skool! So put those lakepipes on Datrod!

Superc_1- All photoshop my man. Although I did have to tape all that scotch tape to a board, fill in the cracks by rubbing on paint, scan it and use it as a layer.

I am feeling the love guys, thanks for making my day!

I had a friend building the hottest 620. He used some of my suggestions and I noticed 1 you did. The bed rail smoothed to match the spear. It is great on a real truck. He smoothed his tailgate so I had him add a center pull handle on the inside. He chopped the top and dropped in a built sbc 327. Lowered nose, 9" rear with 15x10s. Lot more too.

Sounds like we need to see some pics Purple!

Wish I had pics, haven't seen him in years. He lived down in Napa and when my grandparents were no longer around I had no reasson to go down there. My friend can simulate bullet holes so they could be exactly where they are wanted. Its all about the right tools.

That is so &$@^#+* cool! Everything about it cool! I especially like the 1/4 bra with the risin sun. Just like Foose you have excellent taste! Keep it up and move to Washington!:D