NEW ART- For you 620 guys!

Beautiful work. One of those things that you just have to keep looking over several times to catch all the details, and really appreciate the work. Your drawings are in no way "just a picture of a car"

Keep up the good work, I hope you have time to do a 510 sometime soon, that would be sweet!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dood, you are too good :D. Your fantasy art is amazing, and your automotive art rules too. Wish I had talent like that! It's not just a good picture of a 620 either, you actually included some clean original mods in there that would be interesting on a real 620, but not over the top, nice looking for sure!!

I bet he'll sell you the full size print for $3000 :mellow:

Yeah in my dreams! I don't think even Tomas Kinkade "Painter of light" gets 3K for a print.

...good with a rifle?? What? Those aren't stickers?! :)

Hmm.. I'm good with a rifle but I'm not too sure how Tdaaj would feel about me target practicing with his 620... :rolleyes:

Lucky for him my "baby" got banged up during shipping on it's way from Alaska.. so I can't shoot her until I get her fixed anyway.. :(

I do like the bullet hole look on that truck though...

Yeah in my dreams! I don't think even Tomas Kinkade "Painter of light" gets 3K for a print.

Yeah But Thomas Kinkade did not paint Datsuns! Maybe if some of his paintings were of garages with a Datsun coming out with its "lights" on then maybe it would be worth 3k or as cool as yours!:D Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.:rolleyes:

haha, badass drawing man! Its pretty funny, cuz look at my truck!!!

2557301390102197423S600x600Q85.jpg

Dude that is Hysterical! It is almost an example of life imitating art! Or is it Art imitating life? Either way, what are the chances!

:lol:.......Mike youre funny. You talk about the 620 but you have been the MAN helping me with mine................YOU GUYS DONT LISTEN TO HIM ABOUT 620s

He has been like a God, well minor deity anyway with me and my 620.

I won't even tell them what you are doing for me and my 620, but guys,and gals, lets just say Mike is going WAY ABOVE AND BEYOND for me and my lowly little 73.

Talk smack all you want, Mklotz, but you love them 620s and you know it.

:D

I'm certainly no god......although I have the body of a greek god!! :)

....that would be the god of gluttony(Beelzebub)!!! :)

I like 620's the same way I like dogs......they're nice as long as somebody else owns them!!!

...and the block off plate isn't anything special at all! All done by eye and by hand, but it should function. Might be something to have laser cut, but would take way too long to manually machine. I sent you a crappy cell phone pic you can post in another thread if you want, but I didn't want to put it here.

Fisch....I think it's cool that you did the holes with the Buick special in mind... awesome that you crossed the american/import boundries that way!!

Sorry I haven't had a chance to post :( I've been super busy, you guys know how it is :D I have looked at this thread a few times I just haven't had a chance to post anything.

I Like all your datto drawings, they are just amazing. I like how you chose green, but now I want to make my truck exactly how the one in the picture is haha :D I can't wait to see the next one you do :D When I see your post "new datto art" I get so excited!! I always add them to my revolving wall paper on my computer. My friends are always impressed when they come up, I just tell them I drew them :D haha they know better :D 8 left :D hehe

I was trying to look at the other images on the bottom of your page, where are they larger sized?

I went to your web address but could not find them:eek:

Thanks Daddyman! Here are some links to the other art. I've been thinking I should put them in my signature, maybe I'll do that.

411 Rat Wagon

http://forum.ratsun.net/showthread.php?t=2522

1959 Sedan

http://forum.ratsun.net/showthread.php?t=2602