My Dime was stolen!!!!

My dime was stolen out of Sylmar, CA Cross streets hubbard st and foothill blvd. last night 06/29/2011 between 7PM and 8AM this morning of 06/30/2011. If anyone has any leads please contact me via email eflores2741@aol.com or contact the local authorities.

Heres the most recent picture of the car.....

DSCN0537.jpg

PLEASE HELP ME FIND MY DIME!

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope you get your car back. I cruised the impound lots when my truck was stolen. I found it before the police that way. You can ask cops and tow truck drivers where the local strip spots are, hope that's not where it ended up. Keep your chin up and know people are pulling for you.

• Like 2

I am sorry for your loss. Several years ago, someone tried to steal my 521, or at least I think they did. The wires on the plug that goes to the ignition switch were cut, and the insulation was stripped off the ends.

Luckily, my truck has a manual choke, and I am assuming the punk did not know how to use it.

I'll be lookin out here in the I.E. I hate to say it but I bet they took it for the motor and wheels.

I'll be on the look out for any new asshat that shows up with a new KA turbo.

Sorry bro.

Sorry to hear about this. You should post up a list of details of your ride- wheels/tires (sizes too) engine details, anything that's significant or unique about your car. Should your car be stripped for parts and put up for sale, it will help knowing what's in your car. This will help identify potential thieves, and keep the community from buying stolen parts.

Thanks everyone for the help!

A few details about the dime:

S14 sr20det swap

Mandrel bent intercooler pipping

rageddy apc seats

all auto meter gauges (speedo, tach, boost/vac, oil pressure, water temp)

3 inch exhaust

3.71 subaru clsd

14x7 -9mm offset konig rewinds

280zx front struts

Thanks again to everyone!