Canby 2011 Video

Were you at Canby 2011?  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Were you at Canby 2011?

• Yes
    • No

Wow!! Awesome pics/vids and editing!! The song was like the best too.......i watched it multiple times, and was in it a bunch too! The time lapse of the clutch and engine were wicked too!! SO happy to have been a part of Canby 11', camp ratsun and the video. You guys deserve a pat on the back for a job well done! Thanks a million for the memories, on video!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

America, Fuck Yeah! That was an awesome video. You even got a picture of that Datsun D21 that people kept looking at the engine and couldn't figure out why the truck said Datsun! :D

what time laps cam where you using?

They were using a GoPro camera I am pretty sure. I want one super bad!

Yep just a gopro. We had one for a couple of years, but a few days before Canby we upgraded the software on it to get the timelapse function and upside-down shooting mode. It's full HD, but it only has limited time-lapse settings: 1 shot every, 1,5, 10, 30 or 60 seconds. We have used the hell out of that thing.

Bump, because IT'S JUST THAT AWESOME!!!!!! Damn, wish we could do it again next weekend. I just finished mowing the lawn which I hadn't mowed in about a month. Foot tall grass. :)

Bump, because IT'S JUST THAT AWESOME!!!!!! Damn, wish we could do it again next weekend. I just finished mowing the lawn which I hadn't mowed in about a month. Foot tall grass. :)

Yeah, things seem pretty boring without Canby on the horizon to look forward to.

Are you reminiscing with the foot tall grass? I'm sure Skib would love to come over and sneeze about in it! :lol: