Canby 2012: Are we there yet?

wildmaninid

Oh f me, just got back and unloaded most of the truck. Rather tired. Made great time with the tailwind all the way up the river. Kicked off at 82 with Farmer Joe/Wide, and Kautic (Fernando) heading on to the Boise area. I have loads of pictures which I'll be downloading later on.

All in all, a very good Canby time!

Oh, but I'd be more tired if I got plastered the night before and took taser shots to my nuts. ;)

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

DSC_0634.JPG

I was hoping I would get to see this car in person and here it was! I remember you posting some shots of this car and I had it as my background for months! Looks like the swap went good and no more MAF problems. Great work and love the car.

DSC_0635.JPG

My girlfriend really liked this car. Loved the color and rims. Very nice car!

DSC_0636.JPG

A peak in boaty's ride. Probably should have used the flash... oops.

DSC_0637.JPG

Very nice dime! Clean inside and out!

DSC_0638.JPG

Wayno's 320. Love it, I probably saw it last year but it was good to finally put a name with a car. Very nice!

DSC_0640.JPG

This was a beautiful Roadster! Too bad I left my $22,000 at home today.. what was I thinking?

DSC_0641.JPG

Love the gauges and interior as a whole. Awesome work!

DSC_0642.JPG

Another shot of the interior.

DSC_0643.JPG

Couple of secluded dimes..

DSC_0644.JPG

Very nice dime! Love the wheels. Little out of my price range as well. I was on I-5 south and caught up with this one being trailered back home and it looked like your tire blew out as evident by the tire shrapnel all over the road and cars dodging it. By the time I noticed it was the trailer tire that blew out I was too far away to stop. I felt bad although I had no tools or anything.. Hope you had a spare and didn't spend too much time on the side of the road!

DSC_0645.JPG

Uh-Oh... mod alert. Canby trolling via telephoto.

DSC_0646.JPG

Ditto above. I didn't see him carrying his ban-hammer, must have left it in the tent. Everyone needs a bit of downtime. Next time I'll come say hello.

DSC_0647.JPG

Really?

DSC_0648.JPG

Wont Best goon I believe. Frrrrrrrrraaaaammmmmm

DSC_0649.JPG

Snail

If I had paid attention to that FRAM on the orange 510 wagon, I would have left him a 1515 NAPA filter. Siggh. Maybe he just put it on for the show because it's orange?

If I had paid attention to that FRAM on the orange 510 wagon, I would have left him a 1515 NAPA filter. Siggh. Maybe he just put it on for the show because it's orange?

I was thinking the same thing, orange car, ect, but a orange rattle can of paint is much cheaper in the long run, but that's my opinion.

You should have!

FRAM is on the show winning cars.

I hope there is no correlation.

Alright, goodnight all, I'm too tired to do anything else. I'll upload some photos tomorrow if I have time.

Will be waiting! I only made it on Sunday from 12-2pm and I know I missed a lot of people and cars... damn!! Pics will help sooth the pain

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Canby was a blast!

Alot better time coming back, less than 12 hrs including the 2 hr ferry ride.

Going to Canby it took us 15 1/2 hrs with delays

just walked in the door 10 minutes ago

And we didnt need Donkey dick wipers blades on the way back. :sneaky: :rofl:

Guest 510kamikazifreak

We got home,, this was as we were slowing down to get off at our exit, south of Olympia Wa ,,the others are going up north to Everette and Canada ,,eh.

Thanks Peanutbutter for the thought ,,Someday we shall all roll together

Hella eh

Guest 510kamikazifreak

A big thanks to all.

For the good times and laughs,and great looking rides.

And a big thanks to Redbanner for the signed Rush cassette :w00t: :thumbup:

mkay! we made it home..

well were at my house in caldwell at least..

the throttle cable on the truck gave up when we got back to baker.. also the alternator gave up.. had to swap batteries a few times with k-autic on the way back..

i had a great time meeting all of the ratsun folks! if i missed ya, apologizes on my end.

hope to go again next year if were allowed lol

That was a good weekend...it was fun stuffing my wagon between the nice completely finished ones in the show...I take full responsibility for the orange VG wagon winning peoples choice. I made it look better by contrast.

EDIT: truck tires make for some raised eyebrows and snickers, but they work great on grass and were large enough I could cruise up to the show at a decent RPM until I can swap in my 240sx transmission.

so fucking mad i didnt high ball express it down sat or sunday morn and check out canby with jesus... those pics are awesome....a real window to the datto lifestyle....maybe next year i will bring my minitrucker jungle juice recipe....all though all lthe shows we jungle juiced at we had to find a new venue the next year....and those were just flat billed, black socked minitruckers....not wild and crazy dattoers......

thanks again andrew ( bannanahamuck...) for handling my business at canby(hopefully it all went smooth...)...when u bring the wheels by i will show u the meeting room i just got out of last time u were here....wink...

Had a blast driving down hanging out and driving home. Can't wait for next year!

Thanks again Nuff for driving the red truck down. :thumbup:

IMG_2434.jpg

IMG_2435.jpg

IMG_2436.jpg

IMG_2422.jpg

IMG_2425.jpg

IMG_2427.jpg

IMG_2428.jpg

IMG_2429.jpg

IMG_2430.jpg

IMG_2437.jpg

IMG_2438.jpg