Canby 2012: Are we there yet?

wildmaninid

so fucking mad i didnt high ball express it down sat or sunday morn and check out canby with jesus... those pics are awesome......

thanks again andrew ( bannanahamuck...) for handling my business at canby(hopefully it all went smooth...)...when u bring the wheels by i will show u the meeting room i just got out of last time u were here....wink...

My official response is as follows..

To clear up anything said about me. I did not get smashed handle any ones junk Saturday evening. I had 1 dont drink and around 8pm i went to bed ( by myself ). I started feeling sick around 10 or 11, I am going to blame Carl's Jr.ock

Thank you, and i hope this clears up any misunderstanding

:D

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LoneWolf

Canby 2012 was a blast. Nice to meet you Adam, I liked your blue 510, cool motor, nice BMW headlights, and cool carbon fiber sill plates...and Antony nice to meet you aswell, I liked your yellow 240Z, awesome triple weber carb set up on your Z. And there was a bunch of other cool people I met in Canby Oregon aswell but I can't remember everyones name.

Just got home last night at 6 from the Canby weekend. What a trip. 1,360 miles. Saw a bunch of old faces and a few new ones. The ferry down was late, was searched at the border (fucking paranoid DHS derps) rained so hard I couldn't see the end of my hood, 510 freak kept stopping...... (for coffee!) Still all in all we were there in plenty of time for shenanigans. Had a good talk with Laecon (however it's spelled or pronounced) I said it... 'Lay Con' to him and he said close enough. Good to be able to communicate with someone 1/3 my age. :P Figbuck talked my ear off on two occasions and I loved it. :D Dude, keep on, keep on truckin'. Bananahammock, Micro, Kaotic, Redbanner it's good to put a face on your posts now. Isso, Jaden, Wide, (no you can't have the R1s) good to see you all again. Skib and Steve (thanks for the stickers... I passed some along). Jon, good on ya for the 610 WIN. I know I'm leaving out a dozen others. It was a sad load-out, as always, but as one trip was ending another was starting and I was off to the BC interior.

Some goodies picked up at Canby. Thanks Zuum and thanks Dave for delivering them to me.

CanbyandtriptoDougs053Large.jpg

CanbyandtriptoDougs054Large.jpg

Yes, I have a weakness for a Asian trannys. Yey, I admit it! I just can't help myself, I see one ... I have to have her/whatever. My first Canby I had an automatic. Last year a dogleg. (kinky little thing) Is there no limit to my depravity? This year I took a six speed home with me.

CanbyandtriptoDougs056Large.jpg

I slept up above Merritt below Kamloops about 2 Monday morning and went on to Sealick's place near Clearwater. We've never met in the 6-7 years we've known each other and he was a perfect host. Had some fun and met Merlin Blackwell. Spent Tuesday morning pulling the internals from a Z22 so I would have a block to add to my load. Had to bash the pistons and rods out with a maul.

CanbyandtriptoDougs031Large.jpg

Topped up my tranny and checked the diff. Still has the oil from last year's Canby trip. Left down half a Qt and went 1,360 miles with out having to add. (will top it up now)

CanbyandtriptoDougs036Large-1.jpg

I didn't get a picture of Doug's 510. It came with a 280z motor in it but he removed that and put his LZ23 in. Let me tell you that thing fuckin' moves!!! R-180 in the back... probably 4.375 because you should hear this thing rev out. At highway speed,floor it and your head snaps back. Phenomenal torque and acceleration. Ha ha I love it.

• Like 1

The bell would be the easy part.

Not sure on the clutch disc. 250mm??? Clutch spline is larger by the looks too.

Output spline is definitely larger so would need the driveshaft spline from a 350Z (shortened driveshaft too)

Would need a split 45 gal drum welded into the floor so it would fit. Thing has wide hips.

Pilot bushing hole would need to be drilled larger in the crank.

It's missing the clutch slave.

Some goodies picked up at Canby. Thanks Zuum and thanks Dave for delivering them to me.

CanbyandtriptoDougs053Large.jpg

CanbyandtriptoDougs054Large.jpg

I was wondering why you were all high on R1 carbs when we was discussing the merits of dual webbers or SU carbs for my son`s wagon ..