Canby 2012: Are we there yet?

wildmaninid

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mat, hot girls hang out in flocks for certain. I am sure she could come up with some stray for you ;)

Yay! :D I'm still working on the dating thing via the Internets, yeah, not going so well. The last three I talked to or went on a date with were all CRAZY!!! And not the good kind of crazy either.

Yes, there's just plain crazy, that's bad. Slightly crazy makes it more fun. As Amanda, my buddy's wife said, "All women are crazy, you just have to find the good kind of crazy you can deal with."

Yes, there's just plain crazy, that's bad. Slightly crazy makes it more fun. As Amanda, my buddy's wife said, "All women are crazy, you just have to find the good kind of crazy you can deal with."

that's why I love redheads - they are crazy in bed! too bad they are crazy everywhere else too!

• Like 1

that's why I love redheads - they are crazy in bed! too bad they are crazy everywhere else too!

TRUE DAT!!! It's like they are a third human sex. There's men, there's women.... and then there are redheads. Redheads look like a woman but think of sex and fuck more like a man. Crazy in bed, insane! You'd better know where the off button is before starting a redhead.

• Like 1