All Datsun swap meet and car show Eagle Rock socal

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

we are going let me know of any parts requests a little 510 stuff alot of z and zx stuff some 210 and veryy small amount of b210 stuff also have some 1200 parts let me know Thanks Randy 916 729 7203

All you NOR CAL people.....find someone thats coming down (if your not) to bring me your bumpers =)

Do you have pix of the headlamps fixer? Im interested in a set for my dime

This is the Flat Lens style for the 510 - I think I have some photos of the beam.....I'll go through my phone and see what I have, or I'll have to wait till dark....

The "E" codes will be a curved lens like OEM.

510_E_Code2.jpg

510_E_Code_REAR.jpg

510_E_Code_SIDE.jpg

510_E_Code_INSTALLED.jpg

510_E_Code_INSTALLED2.jpg

This is with the car being powered by a jump box..no battery in the car. I point this out because I'm not sure how it could affect the birghtness.

510_E_Code_ON.jpg

All you NOR CAL people.....find someone thats coming down (if your not) to bring me your bumpers =)

This is the Flat Lens style for the 510 - I think I have some photos of the beam.....I'll go through my phone and see what I have, or I'll have to wait till dark....

The "E" codes will be a curved lens like OEM.

510_E_Code2.jpg

510_E_Code_REAR.jpg

510_E_Code_SIDE.jpg

510_E_Code_INSTALLED.jpg

510_E_Code_INSTALLED2.jpg

This is with the car being powered by a jump box..no battery in the car. I point this out because I'm not sure how it could affect the birghtness.

510_E_Code_ON.jpg

Anyone selling an instrument bezel (brow plastic trim) for a 620?

Not many 620's at the yards in San Diego and I haven't had any luck finding one anywhere else.

I'm seriously considering making the 2.5 hour drive to Eagle Rock just to check it out, but knowing there will be a bezel waiting for me would make it an easy decision.

Awesome cause i need some parts and BAD !!!

1. 510 rear tail lenses in Very good shape USDM

2. 4 door rear door inside handle, i need 1 but i'll take both.

3. If you have any Carbon Fiber parts (rear fuel cell cover,wiper cowl cover and front valamce) most def i'll take them

4. 280zx brake caliper (all the bolts for both sides)

does any body need front seat for 510 4 door let me know or i will not take it to the swapmeet is original head rest say nissan maybe is for wagon? it was on my 4 door 40.00 for it i'll put pic later or pm your # and i send pic

i will be looking for front coil overs for 1970 510 if anyone has any let me know. any other suspenion parts like sway bars. i also have parts for a 720 wagon let me know if you need any and ill take them. i have all the window trims guage cluster steering wheel moldings for rear hatch complete struts with disk and calipers also have light and wiper switches

The Eagle Rock swapmeet is always a good time, hopefully they will get a larger place to hold it last time there was alot of people and cars there. See everyone there I will have a vendor spots selling some stuff, but I will probably end up buying a bunch of stuff!

last week for parts requests will have the trailer loaded and ready thurs night early to bed friday and early start sat let me know what5 you need I have parts for these cars 280zx / 86 300z / 1200 parts / some 510 / 81 210 /240 260 280z parts cant wait one week see you all there Thanks Randy 916 729 7203 leave a message and ill get back to you that evening 916 729 7203