All Datsun swap meet and car show Eagle Rock socal

I may be bringing one of my JDM Bluebird grilles for possible trades. Not sure yet, but if any interesting trades come across, I may be interested. We'll see.

Also, anyone heading out from the south bay/beach cities area? Torrance/Redondo/etc?

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a full bolt in Autopower roll cage with extra door bars for a 510 (full race cage, not just a roll bar)...... SCCA legal ,,, never been installed ...... $1000obo

and a pair of 16x9 -13 Watanabes with 225/45/ZR16 BF goodrich G-force tires with 0.5miles on them ...... $1500obo

..... I'm not going unless someone is seriously interested in one of the above items

ok guys I wll be there with emblems side draft webers etc but mosly emblems sss 1600sss grill emblems etc

Need COUPE badges in the worst way, Virginia looks holy with out them

I have a few carbon fiber BRE spook airdams $130, and a NOS tailpanel $600 trade

Ultimate airdam, fiberglass never mounted, sealed in high build primer surfacer, but has a few pin holes, needs sanded and resprayed NEW. $300 OBO

DSC03489.jpg

DSC03492.jpg

BRE airdamn fiberglass $100

DSC03216.jpg

Used 68-69 fender $50

DSC04198.jpg

DSC04199.jpg

Red front bigger sway bar $80

DSC04115.jpg

I'm still interested in finding a straight 521 tailgate if anyone has one.

I have one, but it's in Phoenix... Might be able to persuade yellowdatsun (Ryan) to haul it out with him?

I have one, but it's in Phoenix... Might be able to persuade yellowdatsun (Ryan) to haul it out with him?

i'll haul it out there for you. heading out there with a truck and trailer anyway to pick up my 510 from James. give me like 5 bucks. or some Datsun parts. laugh.gif

ill PM you my number.

So is anyone from nor.cal or SD coming with CF parts and i pm'ed somebody about the bolts i need for the 280zx calipers. Otherwise i'm not gonna waste 45min drive and spend $20 for parking and food.

So is anyone from nor.cal or SD coming with CF parts and i pm'ed somebody about the bolts i need for the 280zx calipers. Otherwise i'm not gonna waste 45min drive and spend $20 for parking and food.

Yes we will have some carbon parts, airdams and door sills misc door panels, and few other things. Not a waste you get to check out in person a bunch of nice rides. Shit were driving 16 hours to make the trip. I have the bolt you need for ur calipers also. PM me with request loading the truck Friday and leaving 4:30 Sat

Yes we will have some carbon parts, airdams and door sills misc door panels, and few other things. Not a waste you get to check out in person a bunch of nice rides. Shit were driving 16 hours to make the trip. I have the bolt you need for ur calipers also. PM me with request loading the truck Friday and leaving 4:30 Sat

Sent you a PM and thanks