All Datsun swap meet and car show Eagle Rock socal

where are the pics of the cars

62611027.jpg

How bout this.

This is where I went after the swap meet.

West Coast Customes event. right down the street from my house.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good times. I had to leave at 10:30 or so, I was already wiped out by then from all the sun. My friend bought that gold flared RX7. That thing is LOUD!! When I was following him on the 210, I had to back way off because the noise was deafening. Sounds mean though, he's happy. Although he has big plans, I told him NOT to take this car apart, instead work on it little by little and keep it running. I always give him a hard time with his cars, he has way too many and none of them run!

I found what I was looking for, a horn pad for my SSS wheel. It's not the 510 one but it'll do.

That drive was also a reminder that I need to get my 5-speed in already. 4th gear at 70 is just not fun!

Hang 510, PM me your address! :thumbup:

Yes I agree 4 speed is no bueno! My clutch slave cylinder sprung a leak on the way home and leaked out all the fluid and when I went to get off freeway I could only get it in third gear so luckily my house was not that far from the freeway.

Great show, heat was a little strong but great cars. Anyone take pics?

I guess I should have taken a few more. There is always a ton of pics so I only took a couple.

Dude your 411 sounds really nice at idle :) Cool car.

loved it... but who doesnt love seeing datsuns and buying datsun shit! =) i got myself a clean radio surround for my dime for $10! and brent picked me up a nice glove box assy. for $20 woot woot! <b>but no ratsun sticker.....=(</b>

I wasn't able to make it and I also failed to give my batch of Rat-N-Wrench stickers to my amigo Hector (THATSOON510) who made the trip down there to sell his emblems. If you're interested hit me up on thread http://community.ratsun.net/topic/13024-ratsun-rat-n-wrenches-decal-part-ii-new/ or just PM me.

We just pulled in, woke up at 4am, went to the show, left the show at 3pm or so, and now at 1+ am hitting the sac

Thanks for the dedication in rolling down :thumbup: , 2x's i've bought parts from you guys. I should have bought those blue bird fender emblems. Next time i'll make sure to get my CF order in like 2 weeks before hand.

I did learn on that day that its not cheap to reserve that spot. LOL! Its not all a loss. Maybe I can find a more bigger suitable place next time for yah guys.

did you make it back there on Sunday. I didn't see you but I left early.

i think i saw goki but who knows, maybe star struck i guess or the dude with the safety orange beanie that was talking to him or the group, so i didnt want to bug... can anybody confirm if his "dattosan" datsun in japanese was bigger at the swapmeet than the ones he made previously?.... looks cool no matter what.:D :thumbup:

the510keeper is a cool dude too.... he is pivotal to the datsun community.