• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dear oh Dear, silly Ratwagon.

43b0728d37a9272784ecb6e403c3e87d_zpsb38b

There I was happily modifying the Manga chassis (with a sharp knife) then the above occurred.

Now that I've bandaged my poor finger, the plan for the rest of today is as follows:

1. Touch nothing sharper than a soccer ball, and

2. Put a serious dent in the bottle pictured below!

e3c8f7c7a795e6628ca9d7024ec32375_zpsaddd

• Like 2

Looks like my hand when I got my motor last Friday. Too excited and nailed myself with a razor blade. My goto medicine is different types of brandy, makes me feel fancy.

I want a ninja turtle party wagon hotwheel. Someone find me one of those and I'd be a happy camper. Unfortunately I don't think they exist.

• Like 1

Dear oh Dear, silly Ratwagon.

43b0728d37a9272784ecb6e403c3e87d_zpsb38b

There I was happily modifying the Manga chassis (with a sharp knife) then the above occurred.

Now that I've bandaged my poor finger, the plan for the rest of today is as follows:

1. Touch nothing sharper than a soccer ball, and

2. Put a serious dent in the bottle pictured below!

e3c8f7c7a795e6628ca9d7024ec32375_zpsaddd

Oh hai guise.

I dun goofed once too, see?  Cut straight thru all the guts right down to the bone :D

finger.jpg

Oh hai guise.

I dun goofed once too, see?  Cut straight thru all the guts right down to the bone :D

finger.jpg

Nice work mate!

My blood flow got way worse after I took the pic.

Annoying thing is, I have to find the Manga chassis in my pigsty of a garage.

When I cut myself, I threw a little girly temper tantrum and launched the Manga chassis somewhere towards the back of the garage :(

FWIW, the wild turkey is helping :)

So I've been going to a local mom-and-pop toy store here in Phoenix, always inquiring about the new Boulevard cars. Me and the guy there have been wondering why they had never shown up. He spoke with his Mattel rep a couple days ago, and she said that they have discontinued the Boulevard series due to a lack of sales. This explains why in the Phoenix area only 2 Walmarts ever got a case of the 510 wagon and Skyline. Apparently what's already out there, is all that's ever going to be out there. There are no more.

This was confirmed by another person on the 510 email list. He also mentioned that the 510 *should* reappear in the "Flying Customs" series later this year.