DATSUN HOTWHEELS (and some other ones)

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I need to find a purple Manga... I have the red and blue, but no purple.

Is this Tristin speak for "can you send me a Purple Manga Jason" :)

Fuck it, if you want it I'm happy to post it over.

Still chasing a decent freight cost for the dash. It would almost be cheaper for me to fly over there and take the dash as cabin baggage based on some of the quotes I've had so far.

Not necessarily a request, but if you have an extra :D I was just mentioning that so far I havent seen the purples... I believe thats because it was the first released color and was before the time I was collecting. Now they no longer have them around here. 

I looked into flying over there to hang out and it was $1800. Still cheaper than what I would had to have paid to purchase what I wanted in Japan so its an option... plus I get a mini vacation in Australia. 

I'm happy to send you one Mate.

I've got two others and was surprised when I saw this one today as like you said, they are from an earlier release.

The Target at the local mall must have boxes of 2011 and 2012 cars stashed away as every time I go there it's only old stock they have.

Do you want/need a Celica as well (I'll throw one in if you do).

I'm trying to convince the wife we need another trip to the USA, but moneys a bit tight at the moment.

I think I can afford to send you two $2.29 matchbox cars though :)

Just save me a purple Manga and if another box comes my way for whatever future deal we do, you can throw it in. No need for the Celica (not a Toyota fan ;) ). I just checked another place and its $1500... also going to see if I can apply some of my frequent flyer miles. 

Guest 510kamikazifreak
IMG_20130319_154150_zps50991c61.jpg

They finally restocked here :frantics:

No Boulevard series though :no:

Awesome... :thumbup:

I went to wally a couple days ago,

NO, I mean NO single card hot wheels at all,None Zip Nada

Die hard hotwheels collectors are snaking us!

I have seen a handful of bay area stores (Walmarts) have already been through the new blvds (I can tell because the fieros are always left haha), and the others are either OOS or still have the old ones.

I hate the feeling that they were there and I missed them lol.  I guess it makes the excitement of actually finding one that much greater :)