DATSUN HOTWHEELS (and some other ones)

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Found my first treasure hunt ever! I didn't even know it was one until noticing the little treasure hunt symbol on it hours later after opening. I just got it because it's kool. Grabbed the box from the trash bin to soak it all in. It's got me all jacked up on Hot Wheels now. What I'm excited to find now is the super treasure hunt Kool Kombi. That thing is sweEET!

image.jpg1_zpskc6jiiud.jpg

When does the 620 treasure hunt come out..?

• Like 3

Anyone want any of the green 620s? Wife threw a fit when she found my stash of 20 or so and won't let me keep but 2 (one opened and one not) so the rest have to go :( Would like to sell them off as one to make shipping easy.

No thanks, I'll stay single. Sorry to hear she's freaking out about 20 cars that cost a dollar. Petty shit right there! 

• Like 6

Score! Thanks to taterhead! That was some professional wrapping man thanks! Looking forward to future trades. Thanks again man I was walking out the door and checked the box and WALA! Now they are here with me in Nagoya for the show and it's 200 vendors of but/sell and trade so maybe I can trade for some datsun parts or who knows maybe just some tomicas. I have no problem keeping them if nothing works out tomorrow :)image_23.jpg

Glad you are pleased with them. I'm looking forward to future trades as well, but you got all of my spares that I know of so I'm gonna have to build up a new stash. I'm constantly looking for new cars though.

• Like 1

Looking for a few yellow 620's if anyone wants to trade. Also looking for any 1200's .

I have pretty deep reserves from as far back as the early 80's.

Trades only as I have no cash.

• Like 1

As much as I dislike them-id really like to have a yellow one.

That's surprising. It came off like you dispised the little yellow guy at first. Lol, j/k. The yellow is growing on me. I came to the conclusion why last night. If this truck were this bright yellow and actual size it would be to much. But when you have it open in your hand the yellow is bright and makes it stand out, but being so small it's not to much and actually looks really good. It's a bright showy color but small and perportional to stand out at its size. It'll make sense in your hand...

• Like 1

That's surprising. It came off like you dispised the little yellow guy at first. Lol, j/k. The yellow is growing on me. I came to the conclusion why last night. If this truck were this bright yellow and actual size it would be to much. But when you have it open in your hand the yellow is bright and makes it stand out, but being so small it's not to much and actually looks really good. It's a bright showy color but small and perportional to stand out at its size. It'll make sense in your hand...

Oh, I still think it is ugly. But it's a Datsun truck. And I have all the other colors. So...might as well. 

I'll set it outside on the porch. And in 35 or so years, it's gonna look legit. 

• Like 7