DATSUN HOTWHEELS (and some other ones)

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That is also the "Team Hotwheels" logo. TH logo is smaller

I'm pretty sure it's a Treasure Hunt. A quick Google search of hot wheels team logo, and hot wheels treasure hunt logo has me convinced anyway. I just started collecting last year though.

• Like 2

Shitty pics, but these are about the only Hotwheels (and Hotwheels-sized) diecasts I've got- in fact, I'm not even sure if I still have all of these.

IMG_2286-vi.jpgIMG_52171-vi.jpg

IMG_52161-vi.jpg

The Ertl and Johnny Lightning Scout II were all from the same mold- only differences were paint, wheels, etc. Both the JL ones have a soft top, but the Ertl has a hard top.

hotwheels007-vi.jpg

1:50 scale Boneshaker

040_40-vi.jpg

1:50 Lincoln

039_39-vi.jpg

'65 Connie

037_37-vi.jpg

'57 Lincoln (Johnny Lightning)

038_38-vi.jpg

'57 Lincoln (Matchbox)

I had a couple of green 240Zs when I was a kid but those are long gone and I have no idea what ever became of them.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Nice score, Still waiting for the yellow wagons, white mazdas and new cooler than Evers to hit the Seattle area. Things have been slow up this way.

You'll find them buddy. I found two yellow wagons, along with a few other new things that day as well. The new 2015 4x4 F150 is in red now! One of my favorite casts.

• Like 1

Yeah they'll make it here eventually, but like the red wagpn, they were not nearly as abundant as the red AE86 thats been hanging here. I did score a cool set of the new limited matchbox firetruck which are pretty cool. They seem to have sold out in a few days at every Fred Meyers around Seattle. Also scored a bunch of Tomicas this weekend including a cool purple 610 along with a bunch of various old Zs and even 2 Fiat X19s.

• Like 1

Yeah they'll make it here eventually, but like the red wagpn, they were not nearly as abundant as the red AE86 thats been hanging here. I did score a cool set of the new limited matchbox firetruck which are pretty cool. They seem to have sold out in a few days at every Fred Meyers around Seattle. Also scored a bunch of Tomicas this weekend including a cool purple 610 along with a bunch of various old Zs and even 2 Fiat X19s.

Dang it! I seen those fire trucks. I picked out one of each and set them aside. I found a lot of good stuff that day and as I picked up my piles I forgot that one! I need to go back and see if any are still there. They had a badass highway patrol SUV on real riders in that series too in that pile I made...

• Like 2