DATSUN HOTWHEELS (and some other ones)

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey guys, I just put up a classified selling a few datto hot wheels, New in package. I have red 510 wagons, green 620s, and black with blue and gold 240z's. For sale or trade.

Sedition, in my pics above the low 620 is at stock height. I'm not sure if that is what you are asking, but in my pics the low one is not modified. But to go lower a 70 chevelle ss might work since that chassis is already setup to run the rims tucked inside the body.

• Like 2

Screws I got from ebay.  They are 2-56 X 3/16 and are for wheel swaps. Need to order some longer ones for my monster trucks though as I figured out how I can screw those up...I mean together :lol:

Had to order an allen for them as well since they are smaller than anything I have in the tool box. 

I got the tap and bit on amazon. 

• Like 2

What kind of friends do y'all have that just give you awesome free stuff! Awesome ones I guess, I need to go friend shopping... Searching around I found this, check your red 620s! If anybody has an extra red one with the see-through wheels like the second one. I wouldn't be apposed to taking one off your hands for ya. $$$ :D

imagejpg1_zpseef07eaf.jpg

This is also kool.

imagejpg2_zpscf0aee41.jpg

http://hwcollectorsnews.com/2014-variations

• Like 3