DATSUN HOTWHEELS (and some other ones)

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've dealt with talkers too, but way more cool dudes. You can have all the samurai s. Pm me a list and we can work something out.

This is true I have dealt with a lot of cool people so far and but also talker on a fb "kids" page (some want to charge more than ebay) just bought some samurais on eBay since my son claimed my other one.

• Like 2

For anyone looking to trade Tomica cars for hot wheels, here is a page I created to organize car I have for trade or sale. I have traded with a bunch bunch of people and have dealt with a lot of "talkers"

It's simple if you want to trade lets trade, if you want to trade cost for cost great if you want to give me ebay "evaluation" then I shall use ebay for my pricing too. Please just don't ask me to trade my stuff at cost while you give me inflated values.

If anyone is interested in trading hot wheels for tomica here is a link to the pictures of cars I have collected so far

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1463037050630207

This is great for Face Book users But not for people that prefer their privacy.  Why not post it on Ratsun? I do not do the Social Media thing.  I really do not care that Jane went to Walmart for a pedicure!

This is great for Face Book users But not for people that prefer their privacy.  Why not post it on Ratsun? I do not do the Social Media thing.  I really do not care that Jane went to Walmart for a pedicure!

So true.

Cept,when Jane posts pics of her visit to the beauticians and got a Brazilian Wax :)

• Like 3

This is great for Face Book users But not for people that prefer their privacy. Why not post it on Ratsun? I do not do the Social Media thing. I really do not care that Jane went to Walmart for a pedicure!

Sorry man there is no way I'm going to upload 1000 pictures to photobucket 1by1 then copy each code 1by1 then paste each code 1by1 it's just not worth the time for me (anyone for that matter) I'm not sure if there is an easier way to post to the forums otherwise I would. If there is an easier way to upload to the forum please let me know.

• Like 2