DATSUN HOTWHEELS (and some other ones)

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks RATDAT and Datrod, I'll give it til after Christmas for restock, will let you know how it goes. Definitely want to do some green monster trucks :)

The Smokey Point walmart has an empty Hotwheels rack and I keep stopping in hoping to catch the restock there.  

• Like 2

Evidently the Monroe Fred Meyers restocked...  first time I've seen any of the "2015" ones there.  Went in for cat food at 9:30PM (on a Friday no less) and left with 2 green 620s, a 510 Wagon, the black 240Z, and the red 370Z.  I didn't have any of those.  Takes forever for me to find them as I don't shop often.

Oh, and a few other non-Datsuns I liked.  A re-pop of the 1974 issue Van, for one.  And a Snoopy.  Usually don't go for the novelty ones, but it's Snoopy!

• Like 2

Anyone want to trade? Treasure Hunt R32 from 2007. Trade for a TH 510 wagon. Spectra flame (metallic) paint, rubber wheels; the whole shebang.

7554F179-6AFD-4BB9-AF2F-764E6E80BB87_zps

That's the regular hunt with plastic wheels. You might be able to trade the super for a wagon hunt, but the goon still pulls a pretty penny

• Like 1