DATSUN HOTWHEELS (and some other ones)

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I made a nice little little score yesterday. I found a couple of the greenish kenmeri skylines at Wally world, then stopped at this little flea market place and found the old d21 with v8 in the bed and a Toyota 2000gt, but out of package, but I don't care, I don't keep anything in package. I found a bunch of other cool random stuff to. Good hunting day.

20150127_114914_zps27d38741.jpg

• Like 4

What kind of friends do y'all have that just give you awesome free stuff! Awesome ones I guess, I need to go friend shopping... Searching around I found this, check your red 620s! If anybody has an extra red one with the see-through wheels like the second one. I wouldn't be apposed to taking one off your hands for ya. $$$ :D

imagejpg1_zpseef07eaf.jpg

This is also kool.

imagejpg2_zpscf0aee41.jpg

http://hwcollectorsnews.com/2014-variations

I dont have what you're looking for but I do have one with a wheel error---rear has no orange chrome. Also 2 short cards

Hey thanks for thinking of me! Well I guess I did ask... I actually think I use to have one with the see through rims. It was at Wal-Mart and I remember being shocked to see DATSUN on a hot wheels tailgate, but I eventually dropped it, chipping it, and gave it away to a friends kid. I'll find another one someday.

• Like 1

Completely innapropriate. I don't care who it is.

I say that to friends sometimes, the black, white, and grey ones. "Completely Inappropriate" (racist as it seems you apply in this case,) is the last thing that crossed my mind reading/seeing that post. It's a quote from Denzel Washingtons character in the movie Training Day. First I laughed out loud, then thought of how good a movie that was the first time watching it. It was funny because I can actually imagine the voice and how his character Detective Harris said it in his boisterous way. Lastly, I thought of how that was a clever post, nothing more. It's statements like yours Sir that keep a line/divide/separation. Nigga is not "er." Let alone that communication is 80% tone of voice. It's 2015 and President Barrack Obama is finishing up his second term as our first black President. I am proud of that and it shows that we have matured as a nation.

Thinking too much into it, or maybe you've never seen the movie Training Day and jumped to conclusions. This got me thinking about the movie and we are actually watching it as I type.

Now on with the Hot Wheels!

• Like 3

Greased monkey - Bitchin collection. I like how that first green kenmeri appears to have been nearly copied to make the new hot wheels one.

Grady, that's freaking awesome. That's the one I just found a few days ago, but mine is abused. chipped paint, one bank of exhaust snapped off, bent axle, basically it's a lot like the 720 I drive every day :-). That's sweet that you found a new one in package. What year was it from?

• Like 2