pic of your dime

Icehouse

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nice, a non datsun person would probably just pass it off as a L16 with sidedrafts. any hood clearance issues? did you use a mercedes master link on the timing chain?

Hey hang, I noticed your carter is up under the hood and not back by the tank like they recommend, do you have any drafting problems with it? I had one just like it on my 620 before I yanked the L20.

Hey Jason I also have my pump like that in my wagon and have had no problems at all in almost a year

Nice, a non datsun person would probably just pass it off as a L16 with sidedrafts. any hood clearance issues? did you use a mercedes master link on the timing chain?

:D and even some datsun people do :sneaky:

yup, got a nice lump there, even with the '69 X-member...its gonna be disguised under a 'rising sun' of sorts next.

AFAIK the chain is a Z24??? didnt notice any extras links during the HG change.

i will be finding out soon, i will be replacing it when i rebuild shortly ...since the rings didnt like hitting 8K+ :w00t: :eek: :blink: :o :cursing:

• 2 weeks later...

Here's mine. Just rolled it out of the garage after about 2 years of sitting and a suspension/wheels/brakes upgrade. Ran a bit rough first time out, but I think it was due to a bad alternator. Replaced that and am now waiting on some vintage 72 plates to come so I can get it registered and road worthy. More pics to come when I get it out and cleaned up.

IMG_0375.jpg

IMG_0377.jpg

IMG_0378.jpg

IMG_0380.jpg

• 1 month later...

Tom, u spy correct ;) JDM, im also wanting to know of any meets/bbq's this summer here in So cal. Check the events section here..im going to a Datsun/Nissan show this sunday the 18th in murietta. Hollar back if you wanna caravan up :cool: Love the rims on the wagon, did they go w/ it ?

Tom, u spy correct ;) JDM, im also wanting to know of any meets/bbq's this summer here in So cal. Check the events section here..im going to a Datsun/Nissan show this sunday the 18th in murietta. Hollar back if you wanna caravan up :cool: Love the rims on the wagon, did they go w/ it ?

im in on the caravan lets do it give me details where to meet you