pic of your dime

Icehouse

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Me to haha, Sounds like stories Hainz tells :D they date back to pre-birth of me haha...

Do you guys have pics of it back in the day? I would want to see :D

Ice house, I will have to bust out some old pics from back in 85. Still in high school rolling my 2 dr. Actually my girlfriend was driving ,I was sitting in the passenger seat due to a suspended license.:D All my pics are in storage until I move over the next couple of weeks.

Ice house, I will have to bust out some old pics from back in 85. Still in high school rolling my 2 dr. Actually my girlfriend was driving ,I was sitting in the passenger seat due to a suspended license.:D All my pics are in storage until I move over the next couple of weeks.

You best post them up :D I want to see the rotary one to!

• 4 weeks later...

This is my 73 Dime. It is my second one I have owned it for a little over a year now. L20 with W53 head Weber 32/36 DownDraft Z 5-speed Subaru LSD

Soon to be getting Built L16 with dual weber sidedrafts!

lilyelo005.jpg[/img]

bumperettes001.jpg[/img]

Hey Clayton,

Here's some pics of your car from back in 2000.This is from a CSCC autox at Mather Field.

fj5101.jpg

fj5102.jpg

fj5103.jpg

Marty

HAHA, Thanks Marty thats the way I remember it, Mark ran it with American auto x a couple of times around the same time and I fell in love with it. I still have the wing as well as the TSW wheels waiting to go back on the car when its done... if you have more I would love to see em you can email them to me if you want

If your gonna be going side draft why not just swap the head onto the L20b.What could you do to a 16 block that would compare to the 20 stock?

The L16 is a built race motor. Bored and decked with a ported head and big cam! Capable of 9 Grand. Besides Its just sitting around collecting dust and I tried to sell it but I cant give that focker away! So , I am going to put it in and beat the hell out of it!:fu:

check this out.

I still have the orginal sticker price and Datsun Warranty card with matching Vin number.

I hardly drive it. What's funny is I wash it time to time, admire it then park it back in the garage. Then it sits there till next wash.

And when I do drive it, I drive sloooooooooooow.

I can tell everyone is staring at her even the Hundah folks with mega mufflerswings.

sticker_price.jpg