Why all the hate?

So your signature sugests ;)

As for myself, retired marine. (I can be blunt and an asshole, and dont expect anyone to wait on me hand and foot)

In the situation I wasn't the one being the a-hole...unless I'm an a-hole for wanting someone to follow through on a sale they had previously committed to :P Hence the humor of the quote :D
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, running is the key factor. My 15 year old has found a few non runners around here and asked if we could put a porsche 928 motor, and trans-axle in them since they don't run.

Oh, and i have finnally talked my daughter out of the 928 motor and trans axle swap into a 510, because shes too young for a v8 510. And with that being said, she used my words against me and sugested a 944 drive train and trans axle swap.

I think a 15 year old has no clue what they want. Someone has to be the adult here and save her from herself and just say no. She needs about 5 years of practice on something more forgiving than that. We all crawl before we learn to run.

I think a 15 year old has no clue what they want. Someone has to be the adult here and save her from herself and just say no. She needs about 5 years of practice on something more forgiving than that. We all crawl before we learn to run.

a 510 is not something for a 15 year old girl to be driving around. No offense. buy her a 620, let her mob that around for a few years, if it survives without any crashes, then get her something better..

Hopefully by all the posts already, we want you to stay around.

We also care about Datsuns. 510's are a dieing breed. Everyone crashes at one point, especially if they are after more HP. Their foot will be on the floor all the time.

oh ya? take a look at the score board :P

Skib - 12

Texas - 0

Ratsun is more than just a forum its a solid community here and in real life.

I have met and hang out with most of the active members and always make an effort to meet non local members when Im on the road.

Sounds like time for a road trip MoFo!... I already okayed taking my 620/infiniti build to Canby 2012 with my wife... I won't be finished by Canby 2011, and I have a wedding to be at in Minnesota at the time.

She's gonna fly. I'll be driving the 620. Flying a Texas flag on arrival. It really is more of a club than a forum.... not just talk. action. AND OICS!!!!! of which this lovey dovey thread is running very very short!

Sounds like time for a road trip MoFo!... I already okayed taking my 620/infiniti build to Canby 2012 with my wife... I won't be finished by Canby 2011, and I have a wedding to be at in Minnesota at the time.

She's gonna fly. I'll be driving the 620. Flying a Texas flag on arrival. It really is more of a club than a forum.... not just talk. action. AND OICS!!!!! of which this lovey dovey thread is running very very short!

:rofl: good!

Canbys totally worth the trip.

better bring the coolest shit TX has to offer, or my score is just gonna keep going up :P

"Their foot will be on the floor all the time":lol: :lol: :lol:, the machinist I use says that is my problem, my foot is on the floor, originaly i asked him if I should put a HP cam in my engine, he told me I would sacrifice mpg, so I left it stock, as it turns out, I get shitty mileage floored all the time, so I guess I should have put the bigger cam in, then I would have had power with shitty mileage, maybe. wayno

Been on here about a year now since I bought my first 510, from a Ratsuner. It's been running better and better with lots of NOOB questions from me and no shortage of helpfull replys from the folks on here.

welcome :D

:lol:

Careful guys, we might have another "A better alternative to quoting pics" battle. And then skib will have to get the hammer back out, and he just put her away for the night. :D

And yes mike EVERYTHINGS BIGGER IN TEXAS. :thumbup:

Including them damned roaches!!! Frickin things are 3 to 4" long!!! and they fly!! :frantics:

As i and many have learnt here you cant get butt hurt on here. Usually the dicks are the ones no one are willing to help on here and laugh at their failure. While the good people get help when they need it (as long as you provide beer and pizza). Just the people that complain about quoting pics, and oh god my rep ahhh are just to funny. I love seeing the skib's mighty hammer of the bamned.

Damn, what the hell did I miss while I was at work? Apparently I'm way too interested in my KA Z24 build thread to notice the hate going on. We're not normally like that. I vote more boobs being posted to make things better. Boobs always make things better. :cool: