The Killer B...

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

AutoLet in Thailand has a few for around $100.

http://www.autoletpa...sk/Total14.html

DSCN6031.jpg

Total necro post I know, but I thought this might be useful. I recently contacted them about a front bumper. Nice guys but the price has gone way up. Price for the bumper is $175, shipping is $250 to California. However they will ship 2 bumpers for approximately the same price.

datsun freak you should have fiberglass reproductions of those bumpers made and sell um

I will. Eventually. :P

But I'm going to have to talk to a few fiberglass shops first and see how much it'll cost to produce. If they end up costing $300-400 to make, it won't really be worth it.

I'll probably make at least one front bumper either way, so we shall see... :cool:

• 1 month later...

did the leaf spring helps make a noticable difference?

No, they made a HUGE difference. B)

I will be doing it on every buggy spring car I have from now on. :thumbup:

FYI, they will raise the car about 1/2-3/4", so keep that in mind when shopping for blocks. The stock springs are way soft, and these feel like they easily doubled the spring rate. Body roll was reduced drastically as well. :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...

To all those who have asked where I got this front spoiler, and/or where they can get one, possible good news for you...

I bought a 1200 front spoiler from Classic Datsun awhile back for my 1200. It doesn't fit a 1200 worth a shit.

For fun I test fit it up to my friends B210 a few days ago. Turns out it not only fits the B210, I put it up next to the one on my old B210 yesterday and it's IDENTICAL. :rofl:

http://classicdatsun.com/new/1200_Parts.html

All those are too big and crazy. I know those exist, but was looking for something a little smaller. I just got rid of a MKI Rabbit lip and I liked that one.

Look for the front lip on the 210 hatch. I just sold mine or I'd post up a picture of what I mean.

Nvm I have a picture lol

c628cf1e.jpg

Not sure if it's factory but looks cool