The Killer B...

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

After beating the hell out of those rear tires I finally got off my ass and rolled the rear fender lips as far as humanly possible. No more rubbing when I have a passenger, and I can slam a dip at 30-40 without it "barking" at me.

And I noticed two things today...

1. I really love this car. :cool:

2. That right fender really has a lot of "character". :P

normal_photo2~0.jpg

Quarter badges finally came in the mail today! :)

Before:

b210_005s.jpg

After:

badge_004.JPG

Got a couple of scuffs while trying to remove the 36-year-old double-sided tape so I polished them out before putting the new badges on. Came out nice. But there are now big shiny circles on either side, so now I have to polish the rest of it. <_<

:P

• 2 weeks later...

It's the little things in life, ya know... :cool:

Finally got sick of not having a functional dome light, so picked up a "510" dome light off ebay.

Stock one (what was left of it) fell apart in my hands when I tried to take it off... :P dome_light_003.JPG

Although the dome light was made for a 510, it actually bolted right on! And the wiring was the same too. Excellent...

dome_light_004.JPG

And oddly enough, it works! :lol:

dome_light_002.JPG

Well, it works when I open the driver's door. but not when I open the passenger door. <_<

It's a little thing to do, but having a working dome light makes a super difference to me. :cool:

Saw it a few years back, but thanks for posting it. ;)

That car is actually the "inspiration" for my car. First clean JDM B210 I ever saw, and it's what has made me keep the door mirrors and USDM side markers up until now. :lol:

Just need some wheels with a bit more flash, and might need to go an inch lower. :cool:

It is funny that I wanted the JDM badges and lights for mine, and the owner of that car (who lives in Japan) actually spent the money to put USDM side markers and badges on his car. :P

I saw this, and thought you might enjoy it.

5688836064_f52d770415_z.jpg

i bet it is sweet to have a 75 just for the smog exempt..

Hahaha :lol:

In California it is. Here in Texas "smog exempt" means anything over 24 years old. That means right now I can have a smog exempt car built in '87. :cool:

Can't wait until two years from now when I can have a smog legal R32 Sklyline. ;)

But one nice thing about it being a '75 (and not a California model '75) is that it came with no catalytic converter.

Which means no big-assed hump in the floor to clear the catalytic converter. :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...