The Killer B...

Finally picked up my JDM front bumper and Sunny grill today. Might try to get it on tomorrow. :cool:

Are you going to have any stripes on the car? I think The superbee had a stripe around the trunk that might look good on your car.

I like the Honey Bee side stripe. May use that...

4468891066_05f36dbfd1.jpg

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not perfect, but took a shot...

feffpy.jpg

Too clean...I like it :thumbup:

You would want other references, like "Stinger" exhaust, or whatever... Bee creative!

For the rear spoiler try fiber glass on the stock metal thing on the rear bumper. Same size as trunk lid and similar shape. Let me go take a picture to show whet I mean

I think I may have been incorrect in my statement on this topic earlier. I don't think it's a difference between sedan and hatchback as to whether or not you can make a spoiler with the rear bumper filler. I think it may be a difference in early versus late. Here's a pic of a late sedan and you can see his filler can be made into a spoiler.

http://i27.tinypic.com/6tmmg8.jpg

Apparently the '74-75 comes with a totally different filler than the '76-78.

I think I may have been incorrect in my statement on this topic earlier. I don't think it's a difference between sedan and hatchback as to whether or not you can make a spoiler with the rear bumper filler. I think it may be a difference in early versus late. Here's a pic of a late sedan and you can see his filler can be made into a spoiler.

Just FYI the front fillers are also different, the later years are definitely wider.

thats what im talkin about!