The Killer B...

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

cool. maybe when I get my car running we can all hit up a nissan meet/event somewhere in texas er something.

The only thing going on is that old school meet that John posted. Texas Nissan does an annual meet down in your neck of the woods I think. They have a few S30's that show up. I have only seen two 510's on the road in DFW and both were mine.

I e-mailed this place and they're currently wanting 125 for front bumper with 175 shipping. Do you happen to know if JDM mounts are also required?

Not really, as the JDM mounts don't bolt up to a US car anyway. :)

I made my own, and it's super easy. If you pull the trigger on it I'll send you some pics of my mounts. ;)

Test fit some 15x8's to see how they look. I like it. :cool:

Are those the new rotas? I wish they would do the Yayoi in a 15x7 0et. I would be all over that. Oh those look good by the way.

edit: Looks like Rota is coming out with a set but @ 15 x8 "Rota Aleica"

Are those the new rotas? I wish they would do the Yayoi in a 15x7 0et. I would be all over that. Oh those look good by the way.

They offer a 15x7, just nobody stocks it yet. :P

Haven't heard a firm number on the offset though. :huh:

They make these Shakotans in a 15x7 +10. Would be perfect for a 510. :cool:

They make these Shakotans in a 15x7 +10. Would be perfect for a 510. :cool:

I couldnt rock those on my 510, I would only switch out my RB's for a set of the Cherry Blossoms or Equip 03's but the 03's I cant see paying that much. Especially since I have had 3 sets of wheels on my 510 and have only driven it around 5 miles.:unsure: Most of the old school wheels do not appeal cause they are so small, the smallest I would run is a 15" wheel and the tallest would be a 16"

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...