How many Datsuns live at your house?

85 members have voted

1. 1. How many Datsuns do you currently own?

• None - I just like to watch
    • One - but pretty sure I can make room for more
    • Two - can't have just one
    • Three - 'cuz my parts car needed a parts car
    • Four - my neighbors are deaf and blind
    • Five to ten - infected
    • Eleven to fourteen - infected and probably contagious
    • Fifteen or more - teminal

I was curious about the Datsuns/owner ratio on the site. If this has been asked before, I'm sure enough time has passed to render the results inaccurate so let's check all in.

How many Datsuns do you currently own? Yes, parts cars and projects count. Altimas, Frontiers, Cubes, etc don't. Feel free to mention them if you like but for the sake of the poll, let's just count vehicles supported by this site.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Four and proud of it. Technically one is a parts car 710 but it's totally road worthy, everything works and can be driven. This summer I will take everything off it for spares for my other two 710. It's a shame but this is almost what you have to do with old cars to keep them on the road in the long run.

You should have an over ten and over fifteen category for Jason when he logs on. :lol:

This summer I will take everything off it for spares for my other two 710.

:bye:

I know!!! What a shame for such a great running car. I drove it back from Vancouver and it purred along. All the lights work, heater, auto, L20B idles fine without overheating. But... owning two other 710s means finding parts like trim, goon tail lights, glass, doors, interior trim will be tough. If the diff went out on my sedan I wouldn't have a clue where the next nearest H-165 would be. All I can say is nothing will go to waste and it will keep a sedan and another goon road worthy.

I was...infected and probably contagious with a bakers dozen

But now.. :( ..just infected.... :D

4 'projects'/5 for parts

Although, I am going to look at another 1 right now.....and.... have another 4x4 lined up for the spring.....yaaaaa

Mmmmmm....moar parts.

I know!!! What a shame for such a great running car. I drove it back from Vancouver and it purred along. All the lights work, heater, auto, L20B idles fine without overheating. But... owning two other 710s means finding parts like trim, goon tail lights, glass, doors, interior trim will be tough. If the diff went out on my sedan I wouldn't have a clue where the next nearest H-165 would be. All I can say is nothing will go to waste and it will keep a sedan and another goon road worthy.

It makes me sad but I really do understand....the things I would do for a parts goon right about now :(

I've currently only got 2 1200's. In the lifetime list of Datsun's they are 1200's #7 and #8 and #17 & #18 overall.

totals over the years-

1200's -2 coupes an 6 2dr sedans.

510's '72 goon, 78 2dr.

521 pickup

78 810 goon

67 roadster

80 200SX

2 67 411SSS 1600's

66 411 1300

63 3?? goon