Blue lake 2011

danfiveten

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We've driven our 4-speed L16 from northcentral Idaho to Seattle, then Seattle to Canby and back, and just to Portland and back again and haven't had any issues. Hell, I was running it right around 68 for a good portion when we went to Canby and didn't have any issues either...... other than it being loud ;) You can make it.

We'd be going to this show, but we've got family coming into town for other engagements the same weekend, so we're officially out this time around. :(

haha with the 4 speed? ive never taken my truck on the highway or above 60 mph, for that matter, for more than like 5 min. and isnt 65 along i5? haha id be leaving a smoke screen all the way there.....

I rocked my 4spd to Eugene....75 the whole way.....hummmm.:P

Blue lake is august 14th starts at 10 goes till 3 but alot stick around till later always.

Just bringing this little bit of information to the current page, Since it is not really at the beginning of the thread.

Ohh, and i will be there too.

I will be leaving Tacoma at about 7:30, gonna stop for breakfast at the Rib Eye in Chehalis, will leave Krispy Kreme at 7:30, anyone else want to caravan down from there?

i live in silverdale, wanna make the trip, but dont wanna drive alone. im down to caravan.

krispy kreme at 730, early, but i could make it