Blue lake 2011

danfiveten

First theres Golden gardens, then Canby, and then Blue lake. This is the best time of the year people, we come up on all the fun car shows :) and this year i can go to them all since my back surgery is over ;) So whos ready for blue lake :)

• Like 1
  • Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well to be its the best thing about living around here. We got the show at canby, we got the blue lake show, we got the z cars group at troutdale, and if you go north you got golden gardens. Its just nice having a good amount of shows to go to.

• Like 1

Definatly august, what week yet im not sure, but usually its like the first weekend, last year it was the 8th. So probally august 7th this year, but i need to confirm with my dad on that. It all depends when he can get the park and stuff, usually the ranger can take a while to get back to him. But i or him will put up all the details when the time comes.

First theres Golden gardens, then Canby, and then Blue lake. This is the best time of the year people, we come up on all the fun car shows :) and this year i can go to them all since my back surgery is over ;) So whos ready for blue lake :)

whats the date for Golden gardens? i know the date for canby. and is there a date for blue lake. the sooner i ask for the time off the better shot i have at getting the time off.

• 3 months later...

Blue lake is august 14th starts at 10 goes till 3 but alot stick around till later always. We want more ratsun peeps, so start showing, We are one of the cheapest shows around, and you dont have to register your car to park with everyone, this is a show to show off your cars so why seperate anyone. New, Old, unique (like pumpkin) ;) we want you all. The food is cheap if your tummy is a growlin, so come and hang out guys, not to many more years and we will hit the 30 year mark :) Thats a long time for a show.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

So maybe I'm missing something

When is Blue Lake?

Aug 14, 2011 - Blue Lake

Blue Lake Park - Portland, OR

10:00am - 3:00pm, $4 fee to enter the park. You can pay for registration at the event.

$5 for BBQ lunch on site